Would you offer up Vick to the Rams?

Matt39

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't even think about trading Vick at this point in time. Geno is looking good. Vick is his mentor. Idzik hasn't proven that he deserves any extra draft picks yet.  Pass.

I would think the Mod Lounge would be in full support of a Vick for Michael Sam swap.

Looks like Bradford is done again. Would they give up anything for Vick? Backup is Shaun Hill. That's a really good defense to let go to waste.

Doubt it. Rex is coaching for an extension, and he'll need a respectable QB if Geno doesnt get the job done. On the flipside, if we trade Vick it will show huge faith in Geno. If we do trade him it better be for a CB and a draft pick. 

Doubt it. Rex is coaching for an extension, and he'll need a respectable QB if Geno doesnt get the job done. On the flipside, if we trade Vick it will show huge faith in Geno. If we do trade him it better be for a CB and a draft pick. 

Nothing we have seen this year indicates that Rex has any decision making power in the players on this roster. I doubt that suddenly changes because he wants Vick around in case Geno goes down.

Nothing we have seen this year indicates that Rex has any decision making power in the players on this roster. I doubt that suddenly changes because he wants Vick around in case Geno goes down.

Rex's decision making power has nothing to do with having the best chance to win. There would be no reason for Idzik to not at least take Rex opinion in consideration. If he wasn't then there would have been no need to keep him around for another year when he had the opportunity to fire him. Rex doesnt have corners this year, why would he or Idzik want to give up a qb that could help put points on the board especially if their current starter shows that he can't? Rex may not have the "last word" but that doesnt mean that Idzik has to undermine his opportunity to win. 

The Sanchez Schotty reunion would be sweet though.

Reports say Sancheeze wants nothing to do with Schitty reunion. Smart on his part, and HOLY sh*t we waste a QB prospect and 4 years in order to figure out that our OC was garbage. ****.

Rex's decision making power has nothing to do with having the best chance to win. There would be no reason for Idzik to not at least take Rex opinion in consideration. If he wasn't then there would have been no need to keep him around for another year when he had the opportunity to fire him. Rex doesnt have corners this year, why would he or Idzik want to give up a qb that could help put points on the board especially if their current starter shows that he can't? Rex may not have the "last word" but that doesnt mean that Idzik has to undermine his opportunity to win. 

Look at your last post. If you say that Rex is coaching for an extension and wants a "respectable QB" in case Geno goes down, thats inferring that Rex wants Vick here and needs him here. 

Rex is still here cause no one thought that garbage roster had a shot at .500. 

Look at your last post. If you say that Rex is coaching for an extension and wants a "respectable QB" in case Geno goes down, thats inferring that Rex wants Vick here and needs him here. 

Rex is still here cause no one thought that garbage roster had a shot at .500. 

I dont have to look at my last post, you made a comment stating "nothing we've seen indicates that rex has any decision making power regarding the players on this roster". I'll give you one name. Tajh Boyd. I believe that was a Rex decision. Granted, he's not making this team, based on a lack of performance,  but to say that "nothing we've seen indicates any influence from Rex" is a reach. 

I will agree with you though, Rex is still here because no one thought last years roster was a .500 team...which is why he should have also won coach of the year in 2013. He did more with less than Chip Kelly, but thats a different topic. 

I dont have to look at my last post, you made a comment stating "nothing we've seen indicates that rex has any decision making power regarding the players on this roster". I'll give you one name. Tajh Boyd. I believe that was a Rex decision. Granted, he's not making this team, based on a lack of performance,  but to say that "nothing we've seen indicates any influence from Rex" is a reach. 

I will agree with you though, Rex is still here because no one thought last years roster was a .500 team...which is why he should have also won coach of the year in 2013. He did more with less than Chip Kelly, but thats a different topic. 

Meh. I didn't mean it literally, but OK. Sure. We are talking about two different things. You're going with another topic altogether. I am sure you already know that. Doesn't matter either way.

Meh. I didn't mean it literally, but OK. Sure. We are talking about two different things. You're going with another topic altogether. I am sure you already know that. Doesn't matter either way.

Im talking about what Rex may not want to give up given his need to win this year. You made a comment about him not having any influence on the players on the roster, and my response was Tajh Boyd. We're not on a different topic, just a difference of opinion. 

Reports say Sancheeze wants nothing to do with Schitty reunion. Smart on his part, and HOLY sh*t we waste a QB prospect and 4 years in order to figure out that our OC was garbage. ****.

Sanchez is a natural born loser if true

Im talking about what Rex may not want to give up given his need to win this year. You made a comment about him not having any influence on the players on the roster, and my response was Tajh Boyd. We're not on a different topic, just a difference of opinion. 

cookie-monster-eating-cookie-sesame-stre

Archived