Dimitri Patterson went AWOL.

T0mShane

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Goodson goes AWOL and now Patterson, is it time we consider Idzik is a serial killer, eliminating his off season signings in gruesome fashion?

I lol'd when I read this. And then I stopped, has anyone heard from goodson since he was cut? Maybe Idzik is one of those guys who tells his staffers to surprise him.

I lol'd when I read this. And then I stopped, has anyone heard from goodson since he was cut? Maybe Idzik is one of those guys who tells his staffers to surprise him.

Does Idzik own a trash company? We could check there.

probably already posted, but I aint reading through 4 pages of whining

General manager John Idzik told reporters Patterson has not communicated with the team since then.

I’d like to speak to Dimitri,” Idzik said.

Idzik said he had talked to Patterson’s agent Drew Rosenhaus, who assured him that Patterson was physically fine, and that it was not a legal matter.

Otherwise, no one knows why he’s not showing up for work.

According to Jets reporters, the organization has received word that Patterson is physically okay, but have not been in contact with him personally. What makes this even stranger was that he was at the stadium on Friday for the game but then vanished.

Glad he is physically OK..this sounds like a mental stress issue or family related like he bolted cause family issue arouse in hours leading up to game

We could have resigned the reliable Cromartie, who was a team leader for 3.5 mill, instead we signed the great Houdini for 500k less. AWFUL.

Unfortunately, last year the reliable Cromartie turned into a stiff the other guys could reliably run right past.

I'm thinking Patterson realized he's finished.

And please Idzik don't make a deal. Give this team P Peterson and they're still only an 8-8 team. Let them go down in flames get another top pick and a real coach for next year.

how is that fair to the best DL in football

does this type of stuff happen to any other franchise? i feel like im taking crazy pills following this team

sh*t happens to every team. Tampas first round pick was in a street brawl. Did you hear anything about that?

Archived