Dimitri Patterson went AWOL.

T0mShane

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Milliner is healthy week 1. Start Walls on the outside and move Patterson to the slot so he doesnt slit his wrists.

If Kyle Wilson plays this season I'll end up slitting my wrists anyways.

forgot walls.  yes he will be in the rotation.  perhaps a lankster sighting as well

heck, we have no idea

Hopefully Milliner is healthy week 1. Start Walls on the outside and move Patterson to the slot so he doesnt slit his wrists.

If Kyle Wilson plays this season I'll end up slitting my wrists anyways.

milliner is not going to healthy week 1. no way,no how.

You know, it is possible that something really bad happened to the guy...

Well, spontaneous human combustion was officially ruled out.  That would have been an entirely understandable excuse.  In my book, if the guy resurfaced he was in a position to advise the team (either personally or through his agent) of the problem beforehand. Short of going up in a fireball or resurfacing in multiple hefty bags in the Hackensack swamp, it is inexcusable.  He's a grown fricking man.  Looking for sympathy?  It's right there in the dictionary between $hit and syphilis. 

There are no good excuses. It's not just the fact that he bailed on his team on game day. That alone would be hard to explain. But on top of that, the team had no idea where he was for 2 days. Short of being kidnapped, why wouldn't he be able to call his agent and have him tell the team what was up?

There are no good excuses. It's not just the fact that he bailed on his team on game day. That alone would be hard to explain. But on top of that, the team had no idea where he was for 2 days. Short of being kidnapped, why wouldn't he be able to call his agent and have him tell the team what was up?

if izdick cared abt this team he woulda put cameras in his house so this could never happen

He was supposed to play Fri.  I've just got a feeling he got in his car and realized his body couldn't do it anymore and he quit

maybe.  it's so screwed up.  at this point I'm just hoping to keep the humiliation factor to a minimum, like he isn't joining a real circus or something

if only we signed the guy who publicly contemplated retirement in january, that's a guy you can rely on, instant contender

everytime there is discussion about the corner position,the only name that gets thrown out repeatedly is drc. got news for you. there were a few good corners that could of been had

Haha it's john Idziks fault people don't show up out of the blue for their job. Yea he hired him I suppose but he has no track record of this before.

Jets D looked 10x better without him.

Good work by Idzik

Patterson was a low risk/low reward player. be it injury,bad play, or mia, it really doesn't matter. not looking like one of idziks better moves. unfortunately for idzik, being the GM and all, he takes the heat

There's no way to slice the CB situation other than being dire....it's pretty bad. Patterson did stink though...the signing itself was awful considering the options we had.

yea, its ugly right now and if I was a betting man, a week 6 return from milliner is where my money would be at. he might be back sooner,but not at full strength. I worry they will rush him back because there isn't anybody to man the spot

if only we signed the guy who publicly contemplated retirement in january, that's a guy you can rely on, instant contender

I don't remember Revis ever mentioning retirement, can you provide the link?   

it sucks that this team actually looks good in preseason and instead of Revis or  DRC on one side of the field our starting CB is $21M in unused cap space.   

I don't remember Revis ever mentioning retirement, can you provide the link?   

it sucks that this team actually looks good in preseason and instead of Revis or  DRC on one side of the field our starting CB is $21M in unused cap space.   

There is no defending this.

What's he hysteria about anyway? He's back and he wasn't good to begin with, supposedly.

I sometimes wonder if you all react to sh*t that actually matters in life the way you do to something that doesn't matter like the Jets.

Well we signed him to start.

Archived