ESPN reports Pats have traded Logan Mankins to Tampa Bay

Wilkshake69

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand the whole it's the Pats so everyone slurps their every move, but for me if this guy was traded anywhere that had a great QB, and a history of offensive success say like in Atlanta I would sing the same tune. Like I said in the other post more like a A Hernandez, not Tony G, or Gronk.

So he's gonna kill people?

Now we get to hear how Tim Wright is the second coming of Tony Gonzalez just because the Pats picked him up. Anyone else trades for this guy and its a non-story. 

Well, yeah.  :)

He is light.  I do not think he is a Gronk replacement, but maybe more of a Hernandez replacement. 

Another swindle by the Pats....like dumping Welker before his brain went to mush. 

You think so? I think the Pats could have really used Welker last year. It was the height of arrogance to replace his roster spot with Amendola (who is mush from the brain down) with Gronk being such a question mark health-wise. Hernandez was just a bonus.

You think so? I think the Pats could have really used Welker last year. It was the height of arrogance to replace his roster spot with Amendola (who is mush from the brain down) with Gronk being such a question mark health-wise. Hernandez was just a bonus.

Edelmann = much cheaper, much younger Welker

What are you in a 24 team league that plays 2 TEs?

He was the 13th highest scoring TE in my PPR league with only 8 starts, and the likes of Freeman, and Glennon throwing him the ball. Guarantee fantasy wise he is the most added player in most leagues this week.

He was the 13th highest scoring TE in my PPR league with only 8 starts, and the likes of Freeman, and Glennon throwing him the ball. Guarantee fantasy wise he is the most added player in most leagues this week.

I was just busting your chops. ;)

I don't know how far back your memory goes, but I assure you, even on your worst day you haven't even come close to his Matt Leinart rants.

I'm pretty sure I was blocked from JI at that point. And my Leinart fixation was entirely rooted in my thinly-closeted homosexuality.

Wright is actually pretty decent, but this Rutgers thing that Belichick refuses to get off of is strange as all hell. Especially considering that Schiano just got chased out of the league.

Schiano works for Pats now, no?

Archived