ESPN reports Pats have traded Logan Mankins to Tampa Bay

Wilkshake69

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Yeah.

And you probably loved it when Revis was doing it for the Jets.  We could probably find your point of view being that exact opposite when it was Revis grabbing a handful of jersey.

Now, he is doing it for the Patriots "OMG refs can't you see him grabbing the jersey".

Tap the breaks the Patriots are the only ones doing it.  EVERYONE does it.  Every OL/DL hold.  Every DB grabs jersey while Every WR pushes off.

Revis was playing offensive line and holding?

No team does it as much as the Patriots. 

Of course not.  :hand:

Well, I'm talking about the offensive line - and how it magically went from a dumpster fire to helping a practice squad player rack up 200 yards and 4 TDs after a month of "gelling". So, bringing up Revis was stupid. 

Well, Yeah.

And you probably loved it when Revis was doing it for the Jets.  We could probably find your point of view being that exact opposite when it was Revis grabbing a handful of jersey.

Now, he is doing it for the Patriots "OMG refs can't you see him grabbing the jersey".

Tap the breaks the Patriots are the only ones doing it.  EVERYONE does it.  Every OL/DL hold.  Every DB grabs jersey while Every WR pushes off.

Lame. We nearly beat u in ur house if it wasn't for a blocked FG, thanks to the refs for realigning ur supremely coached players. Did I mention who our QB was throwing against Revis?

Well, I'm talking about the offensive line - and how it magically went from a dumpster fire to helping a practice squad player rack up 200 yards and 4 TDs after a month of "gelling". So, bringing up Revis was stupid. 

To be fair they have good coach who was coaching like crap the first 4 wks cuz he felt like it...

...and can't seem to win a SB with a FHoF under center unless they know the other teams plays. 

Well, Yeah.

I don't understand why you're so sensitive about the Pats having to cheat to win.

I don't understand why you're so sensitive about the Pats having to cheat to win.

Seriously, it's not as if they're going to take the trophies away. Just call it what it is, you can still laugh at those pissed they got away with the cheating... but trying to insist it was anything other than what it is is laughable.

NFL refs refuse to call holding penalties on this very average line. Seems like they want Patsies in championship game every year

It's good for the storytelling when it comes time to sell the big game to the non-football viewer.

Lame. We nearly beat u in ur house if it wasn't for a blocked FG, thanks to the refs for realigning ur supremely coached players. Did I mention who our QB was throwing against Revis?

Ah, yet another Jets moral victory over the Pats.

Congrats, you have quite a few of them.

One time against each QB in the last 14 years?

Wow, what a trend.

the second time Eli slayed them they should not have been there but got lucky on a dropped catch in the end zone, enjoy that one.

and Pats have lost multiple AFC title games to Peyton Manning.  This is fact.

2-2 in the playoffs with the 2 wins being most recent. playoffs are what matters more and those 03 and 04 wins are long ago.

Still, what is your point? A couple of losses in the AFCC to one of the greatest QB's of all-time?

And I agree, playoffs matter the most, especially AFCCG's, where the Pats are 6-2 and the Jets are 0-4.

You done embarrassing yourself yet?

Still, what is your point? A couple of losses in the AFCC to one of the greatest QB's of all-time?

And I agree, playoffs matter the most, especially AFCCG's, where the Pats are 6-2 and the Jets are 0-4.

You done embarrassing yourself yet?

at what point are you done embarrassing yourself taking the bait? skip1.png

Archived