"Rate my Draft" Thread

Integrity28

Theoretically yeah, but I never like the idea of leaving a draft with only 3 RB's.  Problem is it seems like everyone is loaded at WR this year unless you're in a 12 or 14-team league.  So you'll have to pay a premium for RB's.  If you don't get them in the draft you'll always be chasing after them later.

Leagues I'm in generally use 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and a flex spot for RB/WR/TE.  In 1 Yahoo money league I'm in they're use 3WR with no flex.

I don't disagree, but I still think it is a fixable problem for him. Waivers + if he makes an offer like Edelman and Matthews for a Lacy, then he's all set.

1. Montee Ball

2. Marshawn Lynch

3. Vincent Jackson

4. Tom Brady

5. Torrey Smith

6. Andy Dalton

7. Ben Tate (Keeper)

8. Sammy Watkins*

9. Dennis Pitta*

10. Terrance Williams

11. Anquan Boldin

12. Markus Wheaton** (Keeper) = traded for Christine Michael

13. James White**

14. Aaron Dobson**

15. Geno**

16. Hauscha**

17. Texans D**

Lineup:

Brady

Dalton

Lynch

Ball

Tate

VJax

Torrey

Pitta

Hauscha

Texans

So, this team ^^^^ is off to an unprecedented 0-2 start. NONE of the receivers are living up to their billing, and frankly neither are the QBs or RB (aside from Marhsawn wk 1). 

I currently have the #1 waiver priority, do I use it to grab Bernard Pierce or Knile Davis?

14 Team PPR league - Pick #14

SAME REX MARRIAGE

QB - Cam Newton

RB - Ryan Matthews

RB - Chris Johnson

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Emanuel Sanders

TE - Jimmy Graham

Flex - Darren Sproles/Tavon Austin/DeAndre Hopkins

D - Bengals

K - Nick Folk

Bench

Roy Helu

Jace Amaro

Jets D

Tim Wright

Jordan Todman

2-0 

175 points this week. Started Chris Johnson and Darren Sproles at RB and DeAndre Hopkins at the flex. 

I am a fantasy football Klecko!

So, this team ^^^^ is off to an unprecedented 0-2 start. NONE of the receivers are living up to their billing, and frankly neither are the QBs or RB (aside from Marhsawn wk 1). 

I currently have the #1 waiver priority, do I use it to grab Bernard Pierce or Knile Davis?

Pierce is trash, I'd scoop up Knile.

Yeah Im trying pick up Knile too, but mainly because I have Charles... be prepared for Kniles to potentially be a nonfactor when Charles returns

Charles is a constant injury and re-injury risk.  I'd keep Knile around for a few weeks just in case.  Charles' scared me enough to the point where I took Calvin Johnson 5th overall in one league when Charles was just sitting there for me, begging to be taken.

Dilemma at my RB2 spot in my 12-team money league (standard non-PPR scoring, no flex): 

Rashad Jennings (vs HOU) or Joique Bell (vs GB)?

Jennings is the consistent plodder type guaranteed 20+ touches, but has a less favorable matchup than Joique (16 touches each of the last 2 weeks).  What say you all?

Dilemma at my RB2 spot in my 12-team money league (standard non-PPR scoring, no flex): 

Rashad Jennings (vs HOU) or Joique Bell (vs GB)?

Jennings is the consistent plodder type guaranteed 20+ touches, but has a less favorable matchup than Joique (16 touches each of the last 2 weeks).  What say you all?

Bell.

I just think there will be far more scoring opportunities vs. GB. Despite the fact we couldn't run vs. them, their run D is typically bad.

Yeah Im trying pick up Knile too, but mainly because I have Charles... be prepared for Kniles to potentially be a nonfactor when Charles returns

Only hoping for RB2 numbers from him for the next 2 weeks, tbh.

By then, Ben Tate should be back and I should have nabbed someone else to plug in as well. 

Look at this list of WRs that are killing me: Torrey Smith, Vincent Jackson, Terrance Williams, Sammy Watkins, Boldin

Epic levels of underachievement. 

Don't take fantasy football advice from the abominable snowman.

Houston's defense has the worst rush DVOA in the league and Jennings is getting more touches than all but a handful of backs. This isn't even close.

True, but Green Bay is 30th in rush DVOA and Bell is the more talented runner.  Jennings has out-touched him 42-32 but I think Bell gets about the same # as Jennings this week.

It's a coin flip for me at this point.

Jennings. Bell has proven himself to be the best RB im the Lions backfield, but he hasnt taken Bush completely out. Bush has the potential to vulture TDs which is an unnecessary risk. Jennings is a solid play and hopefully you can get TDs from the Giants when you're playing another team strong mainly in the run with Foster

Archived