Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SAR has been talking about BMW's for years. I guarantee he's never owned one. Or lease one.

I know full well that SAR is just trolling with his schtick, but for a second to think about the persona that he's trying to represent — that type of person is laughably empty to me.

Wha?  You're contending that I don't drive a BMW?

SAR I

Since the thread is effectively hijacked by BMWs and blow...

I have been driving a 5-series for pretty much the last 15 years (leased two, bought last one).  Love it.  Perfect car for me...good head and legroom, drives wonderfully, just enough of everything.  My wife decided she wanted in and we leased her a new X5 just this week.  Let's just say I'm getting a little extra gratitude (or maybe it's sympathy...never quite sure).  She's also a fan.

I really don't give a crap whether 17-year-olds are driving them in Florida.  It's a good car for me.

Now having said all that, for everyone griping about SAR, he hasn't posted in pages.  He likes to light the match, step back and watch a thread burn sometimes perhaps but who's really at fault? :)

The current 3 Series (F30) has the same dimensions as your beloved older 5 Series (E36) and has been getting rave reviews as a result.  For those that want a smaller/tighter ride, the new 2 Series is built to the dimentions of the beloved older 3 Series (E46).

SAR I

The current 3 Series (F30) has the same dimensions as your beloved older 5 Series (E36) and has been getting rave reviews as a result.  For those that want a smaller/tighter ride, the new 2 Series is built to the dimentions of the beloved older 3 Series (E46).

SAR I

wha t the hell doS this have to do with JEtsinsider. Stay on topic man. Fisrt i gotat dael with that ****head Tomhane and now this sh*tz. get your act togetehr

Archived