Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only one conclusion can be made from this damning evidence, and that is that Sean Deagan is in reality a Thug Turd. and Max is the peoples administrator. I think we should throw Max a parade down the canyon of heroes. he is now the undisputed message board champion!

Just read some of those threads, wow. Seems like there are a lot of conversion issues with the usernames. Taking thousands of users and redirecting them all is a pretty big task. I am sure they will get a bunch of the issues sorted out, but it doesn't look like it is a lot of fun right now.

Just read some of those threads, wow. Seems like there are a lot of conversion issues with the usernames. Taking thousands of users and redirecting them all is a pretty big task. I am sure they will get a bunch of the issues sorted out, but it doesn't look like it is a lot of fun right now.

I don't think Sean has been up all night doing it stuff like you and beans did here with the new server and going from vbulletin to ip or whatever this is called lol he just ordered his boy with the speed racer avatar (rbstern?)to do it, and once again not knowing what it entails because he's not hands on. This is starting to become a humiliating situation for him. And I think it's great :)

To all of the newly displaced forum posters, you should consider posting here. Great group of Jets fans, we don't take things too seriously and this is a fun place (in my humble and unbiased opinion). :)

Click Register. You won't regret it.

Seriously, I was a member of one of the gang green sites for 6 yrs until I made a joke that didn't sit well with a mod n was handed a 1 month ban that turned into a life ban. And I was heavy contributor with over 4k posts. Really annoyed me and I started looking elsewhere. I found JN n was glad I joined in. It's a very friendly environment here. We don't have people attacking other users here on a personal level. At least not like over there where u get called names after u post any support for an ex Jet (Chad Pennington, Mike T, etc). Remember, the two yrs of AFCCG runs were mostly teams that were put forth by Tangini.

Seriously, I was a member of one of the gang green sites for 6 yrs until I made a joke that didn't sit well with a mod n was handed a 1 month ban that turned into a life ban. And I was heavy contributor with over 4k posts. Really annoyed me and I started looking elsewhere. I found JN n was glad I joined in. It's a very friendly environment here. We don't have people attacking other users here on a personal level. At least not like over there where u get called names after u post any support for an ex Jet (Chad Pennington, Mike T, etc). Remember, the two yrs of AFCCG runs were mostly teams that were put forth by Tangini.

Mangini got a raw deal.

Thank you.

Well as it turns out, I'm such a big ******* deal that I received my very own e-mail directly from JI with a personal invitation to their lovely new site.  That's right, they just can't live without me over there any more, and so made it priority #1 to make sure my triumphant return happened.  I know the rest of you ****sticks can't know what that's like, but feel free to think it all over while I bask in the glory of my greatness at the top.  Later bitches.

I got the same email.

Me too. Did yours also come with an invoice for $55?

Yeah right, like you could have read all of my 5000 word diatribes that quickly.  A normal person couldn't have pulled that off, never mind a slow fellah like you.

tl; dr

Got the same email

Looked at the new JI mb and it does look like crap. Read the JI thread and its now dawning on some that there is no benefit to the members in the move. Sooth got paid which is good for him and theyll come to realize thats what its all about.

There is no record of my existence on the site except for a smiley and that apparently I am still discussed over there 7 years after I stopped posting on the site. Which is both sad and creepy.

An echo through eternity

tl; dr

Got the same email

Looked at the new JI mb and it does look like crap. Read the JI thread and its now dawning on some that there is no benefit to the members in the move. Sooth got paid which is good for him and theyll come to realize thats what its all about.

Sold out a week before the season. That board is a clusterfuk

Yep. Smart move by Scout because they get JI when the traffic will be highest to start the season and then they can start sending all the spam emails to JIers.

Yup, the timing of it is mind-boggling.

I just dont get the logic in trying to migrate everyone's accounts to a vastly inferior product the week before season opener. At least wait until the supposed upgrade at Scout happens (if it ever does).

Yup, the timing of it is mind-boggling.

I just dont get the logic in trying to migrate everyone's accounts to a vastly inferior product the week before season opener. At least wait until the supposed upgrade at Scout happens (if it ever does).

Its illogical from JI point of view, but makes complete sense from Scouts point of view. Its comical how Sooth has played this off as JI taking over. Scouts has been calling the shots from day 1. They control the deal and timeline.

I also doubt upgrade happens

Archived