Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can talk however you like.

As for "exist(ing) in a peaceful manner" , we'll see, we'll see how long till the first time you "football talk" and your (usually) weak argument gets smashed to bits, and then you reply with "personal attack!  personal attack!" and start PM'ing the Mods (as you did on JI for years) trying to silence other posters opinions, whelp......

So we'll see won't we.

If I PM'd the mods 10 times out of 39,000 posts after suffering personal attacks over 10 years I don't view that as "a lot".  I vew that as "once a year".

Hopefully the moderators do a good job of policing personal attacks here so there will be no issue.

SAR I

Wait you are West Coast Offensive? YES

Aren't you like an original JI'er? Like didn't we all used to talk football over there in 2003, 2004 etc before JN?  Or is my memory fuzzy....

Close; I believe I chatted you up, as Mick RJF and others moved in with you and Alk. 2008? I had gone to the Raiders Jets game here in Oakland (SeaBass and Jay Feely were the stars that day - both were kicking bullets from 50+ - a bizarre but satisfying jousting)...the next day things changed. So - no fuzzy memory.

Close; I believe I chatted you up, as Mick RJF and others moved in with you and Alk. 2008? I had gone to the Raiders Jets game here in Oakland (SeaBass and Jay Feely were the stars that day - both were kicking bullets from 50+ - a bizarre but satisfying jousting)...the next day things changed. So - no fuzzy memory.

Awesome.  Any way you slice it, thanks for giving us another look.  

And I keep saying this, but let us know what we can do to make everyone's stay more enjoyable. We want this to be your final destination.

If I PM'd the mods 10 times out of 39,000 posts after suffering personal attacks over 10 years I don't view that as "a lot".  I vew that as "once a year".

Hopefully the moderators do a good job of policing personal attacks here so there will be no issue.

SAR I

Zero tolerance policy.  First one you get 6 months, second one lifetime ban.  last week it was only two weeks. 

Awesome.  Any way you slice it, thanks for giving us another look.  

And I keep saying this, but let us know what we can do to make everyone's stay more enjoyable. We want this to be your final destination.

I could use double ply instead of single ply in the JN HQ terlet

Soooo, SAR hasn't changed. 

Not one iota. Don't be fooled by his bullshlt. He still likes to "attack" other posters, requiring a just response, and then when he gets his ass handed to him he turns around and cries "personal attack, personal attack!!" like a spoiled, bratty child. His ONLY focus and sorce of pleasure is getting Jets fans banned from Jets message boards. That is all. And don't even listen to his "WE" crap either... He was negatively repped more than probably any other poster at JI. There is no "we" that he refers to... the chimp WISHES there was, but there's no shortage of reasons he is not.

And L. O. F'in L at his comments about "let's talk football" or whatever BS... This guy has been proven wrong on every level, so hard, that he was embarassed to show his face at JI for quite some time, and then came back with some sarry ass new "schtick" that lasted all of a week before shriveling up into his usual awesome narcissitic drama-whore self.

There may be some personal "knocks" in there, not sure if it would be classified as "attack" but, after this post I will try my hardest to refrain from engaging this troll or acknowledging it's existence. The short time I've been here, I've really enjoyed the site. There is only one poster I was hoping would not show here, and I'm FAR from alone, despite what he may cry and whine on about.

I feel he needs to be seen for what he really is. OK that's all, no more "attacks"

GO JETS!!!

Not one iota. Don't be fooled by his bullshlt. He still likes to "attack" other posters, requiring a just response, and then when he gets his ass handed to him he turns around and cries "personal attack, personal attack!!" like a spoiled, bratty child. His ONLY focus and sorce of pleasure is getting Jets fans banned from Jets message boards. That is all. And don't even listen to his "WE" crap either... He was negatively repped more than probably any other poster at JI. There is no "we" that he refers to... the chimp WISHES there was, but there's no shortage of reasons he is not.

And L. O. F'in L at his comments about "let's talk football" or whatever BS... This guy has been proven wrong on every level, so hard, that he was embarassed to show his face at JI for quite some time, and then came back with some sarry ass new "schtick" that lasted all of a week before shriveling up into his usual awesome narcissitic drama-whore self.

There may be some personal "knocks" in there, not sure if it would be classified as "attack" but, after this post I will try my hardest to refrain from engaging this troll or acknowledging it's existence. The short time I've been here, I've really enjoyed the site. There is only one poster I was hoping would not show here, and I'm FAR from alone, despite what he may cry and whine on about.

I feel he needs to be seen for what he really is. OK that's all, no more "attacks"

GO JETS!!!

Interesting.

Well, whatever. Everyone gets a clean slate here and the rest will sort itself out. Hopefully it doesn't need sorting out. You have to be some kind of piece of work to get banned from this place.

Boobies.

A lie and we both know it.

You PM'd me as Mod to complain and request protection or to defend your trolling, in the course of a few years, far more than 10 times.

Hopefully you'll tire of the abuse you'll surely get, and just go back to Scout.

JMO.

GO JETS!!!

SAR is one of the most elementary trolls I've ever seen. Honestly, I don't even think he's in the D-League for JN, and the fact JI guys bite on his every post is hilarious to me.

I have a whopping twelve posts on Scout, not posting there again.

I'm still looking for those 12 wins you and Rah Rah promised me in 2011. Let me know when you find them.

SAR I

And those were the most dickheaded posts anyone could come up with.

Along with photoshopping your JI tag and overrating your ranking. Getting called out on it. Overselling yourself.

12 wins? Never happened, link? But we all know you and your 3-4 win predictions, Rex getting fired, Leinart, Sanchez, etc, etc. Want to really go down the predictions road? I predict you lose

Unfortunately for you there's a long history that follows you around.

If I PM'd the mods 10 times out of 39,000 posts after suffering personal attacks over 10 years I don't view that as "a lot". I vew that as "once a year".

SAR I

See when you're an annoying pr1ck who thinks being an obnoxious troll is funny and the run behind mods for protection after someone goes back at you, they grow to tire of your BS and send people your whiney complaints of harassment. We have them, I have them.

You're an embarrassment, a troll who trolls his own team and their fans, don't lie now

See when you're an annoying pr1ck who thinks being an obnoxious troll is funny and the run behind mods for protection after someone goes back at you, they grow to tire of your BS and send people your whiney complaints of harassment. We have them, I have them.

You're an embarrassment, a troll who trolls his own team and their fans, don't lie now

You're 60 years old.

What I post shouldn't matter to you this much.

Move on.

SAR I

Archived