Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SAR is one of the most elementary trolls I've ever seen. Honestly, I don't even think he's in the D-League for JN, and the fact JI guys bite on his every post is hilarious to me.

JI is homerville.  It's like Joe Torre not wanting to step on chalklines because it's bad luck.

Say something negative about the Jets like "I don't like our schedule, looks like 2-5 at best to open this season" and all hell breaks loose, it's like someone killed a puppy or something.  At JI, if you don't believe we're going 12-4 every year and that Rex Ryan is God, you're a troll.

There's a reason Sean is bailing on that thing.  It's turned into Twitter, nothing but personal attacks.  If Scout were impressed by the post count, dig a little deeper, 50% of what people talk about on Jets Insider are STFU attacks on each other.  It's poisioned.  Bad moderators tolerating bad posters who get off on attacking other Jets fans in the name of supporting the team.

SAR I

JI is homerville.  It's like Joe Torre not wanting to step on chalklines because it's bad luck.

Say something negative about the Jets like "I don't like our schedule, looks like 2-5 at best to open this season" and all hell breaks loose, it's like someone killed a puppy or something.  At JI, if you don't believe we're going 12-4 every year and that Rex Ryan is God, you're a troll.

There's a reason Sean is bailing on that thing.  It's turned into Twitter, nothing but personal attacks.  If Scout were impressed by the post count, dig a little deeper, 50% of what people talk about on Jets Insider are STFU attacks on each other.  It's poisioned.  Bad moderators tolerating bad posters who get off on attacking other Jets fans in the name of supporting the team.

SAR I

You say you have turned a new leaf. The JI guys don't buy it, and the JN guys know your rep from JI. I say just get away from the JI themed threads here and go talk football and go interface with posters in those threadss talking football and don't fall back to your ways from JI. Do that for a little while and all will be good. Don't do that and your wrap about starting fresh here may look like bull$hit.

You say you have turned a new leaf. The JI guys don't buy it, and the JN guys know your rep from JI. I say just get away from the JI themed threads here and go talk football and go interface with posters in those threadss talking football and don't fall back to your ways from JI. Do that for a little while and all will be good. Don't do that and your wrap about starting fresh here may look like bull$hit.

Wise man there beside a good chef/cook!

I have nothing to start fresh for.  I'm a poster with opinions, been doing this since usenet in 1994, I don't need your help, thanks.

Be my friend.

SAR I

SAR I

Can't argue with any of this, tbh.

Close; I believe I chatted you up, as Mick RJF and others moved in with you and Alk. 2008? I had gone to the Raiders Jets game here in Oakland (SeaBass and Jay Feely were the stars that day - both were kicking bullets from 50+ - a bizarre but satisfying jousting)...the next day things changed. So - no fuzzy memory.

Was it '08? Could have sworn it was '06.

As someone who has predicted losing or .500 seasons every year for a couple of years now, and taken no abuse of any kid for it, I can say that's complete hogwash.

I've called for Rex's firing as well. Enjoyed some debate, but never engendered the loathing heaped on you.

There comes a point, SAR, where it's not the message, it's the messanger.

But you already knew that. As you said, famously, on JI.....you know you troll, and you do it for as much attention as you can get.

Given you're start here right off the bat playing the Martyr card, it's hard to take you all that seriously.

But I'll give the benefit, you want to talk "just football", I can do that.

Do you remember the jinx thread we started as New England closed out SD to go 18-0? You guys had not started up here at that time; 1/2008

How you?

Holy ****, you're right. I've been living a lie.

Not too shabby, bounced around the country for a little bit, settled down in Chicago for the time being, got a dog, getting married, it would be nice if the Mets would make the playoffs for a change but other than that no complaints. You?

Do you remember the jinx thread we started as New England closed out SD to go 18-0? You guys had not started up here at that time; 1/2008

How you?

My word, you have the memory of an elephant! (they have really good memery, right?)

But

akUOxRL.gif

K4OyGpy.gif

Holy ****, you're right. I've been living a lie. LOL - you guys had probably started to migrate some...

Not too shabby, bounced around the country for a little bit, settled down in Chicago for the time being, got a dog, getting married, it would be nice if the Mets would make the playoffs for a change but other than that no complaints. You?

Everything is fantastic; my youngest parlayed his trips to Brazil (he does capoeira) into a "sustainability report"; he used that to get into UC Berkeley. So, I'm a Cal Parent (my wife is as well, but I'm still better than her...lousy chore monger). My lemon tree is doing great; it's a wonderful life for sure. 

Everything is fantastic; my youngest parlayed his trips to Brazil (he does capoeira) into a "sustainability report"; he used that to get into UC Berkeley. So, I'm a Cal Parent (my wife is as well, but I'm still better than her...lousy chore monger). My lemon tree is doing great; it's a wonderful life for sure.

Ah. Very nice. My baby cousin just graduated from there. He's in for a great ride.

"You could be the conquering hero!" = best line ever.

PM 1: 

"Here we can talk freely"

I'm not a mod here so I'm under no constraints to speak to you like a man, because you're not a man, and if I'm lying about that, prove it. We can meet this weekend, just me and you and we can settle our differences like men

You've had an awful lot to say, but would you like to say it to my face?

Now don't go running and crying to your friends and telling them to spam my blog, this is not about your friends or my firends any more, this is not about who's on my side and who's on your side, this is about YOU and ME .. man to man .. and nobody has to know our business

I said a lot of things you don't like?

I said a lot of things that insulted you?

You said I called you a scumbag?

Well, are you going to let another man talk about you that way?

If you called me a scumbag I'd be chomping at the bit to introduce myself

We can settle this on Saturday nite, Just discuss this like men, I'm free, how bout you?

I see one of those guys in the thread you started here told you I'm small and weak, and you laughed about it, well how much are you willing to gamble that he was speaking the truth?

I don't want to hear anything from you but YES or NO. 

Just say the word and don't say anything else.

If you think I'm bluffing, call my bluff 

No more internet debate, hot shot, now its the real thing, now we discuss this in person, just the two of us, now its time to step up to the plate or STFU

So let me know what you want to do, killer .. if you're really that mad at me, here's your opportunity to do something about it, you can tell me about it right to my face

Anyway I'm available on Saturday nite, I'll make myself available just for you, just because I know how mad you are and I can't wait to continue our discussion, and I know what you look like so don't try to get someone else to take your place, I'll know if its you, then we can finish that discussion we had and you can tell me about how mad you are.

Don't sweat it, bro, I'm an old man, I'm in my mid 40's, there's nothing I can do to harm a young tough guy like you, I wouldn't dream of doing anything stupid

It's your move 

============================

PM2:

"Sweetening the Pot"

You know what, bro, I'm even gonna offer you the mother of all sweetheart deals, because I like you so much and I have a good heart

If you can convince me, face to face, Just me and you, that I am wrong and you are right, I'll lift your ban at JI and in turn ban myself .. permenantly!

That's it, no strings attached, all you have to do, face to face, Just me and you, is convince me that you're right and I'm wrong

SNAP!! .. Just like that its a done deal .. I lift your ban and make it my own

Then you can return to JI as the conquering hero!!!!

Now how's that for a sweetheart deal?

=============================

PM3:

"One More Thing, Rat"

Don't go making up stories and telling people I threatened you like the lying rat that your are

I asked you if you wanted to meet and discuss this like men, but nowhere did I threaten you, so don't be a lying rat and start making up stories

I can't help it if you're afraid of your own shaddow and you read something into those PM's that I didn't say, I can't help it if you're a mutt, that's not my problem, but nowhere did I ever threaten you and don't lie about it either

As for the idea I proposed, bad idea, I don't trust you, I don't trust devious little rats, I could see you coming with friends to jump me when all I wanted to do was talk, or lying about my intentions, as if I had something else in mind, like the lying rat that you are

Therefore you can strike proposal, that idea was something only men can agree too and that leaves you out, because you and I both know you're not a man, don't we?

And you better watch how you respond, remember I'm under no obligation to bite my tongue over here, you two bit f**kin mutt

=============================

PM4

And don't mention my name mutha f**ker, but you better f**kin come correct now, we're not at JI anymore and I'll f**kin level you, I'll pull your covers and embarrass the $hit out of you, and don't think the guys who own this board will stop me because they won't, if you bad mouth me they'll let me abuse you're faggoty @$$ and I will cause I don't have to bite my tongue over here you f**kin punk

Keep that in mind or do something about it, whichever you prefer

You f**ked with the wrong guy, @$$hole

Archived