Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

So, suddenly I'm having flashbacks to 2008 when all the long time posters were complaining about those who refused to leave the drama back on JI... Interesting to sit on the other side of that one.

To this day, you had the best post ever on JI:

JI poster: That JB is nothing but a dumb cum dumpster.

EY: JB is not dumb.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To this day, you had the best post ever on JI:

JI poster: That JB is nothing but a dumb cum dumpster.

EY: JB is not dumb.

Haha... that was after a few people logged on to a Chief's board to mock them for Herm Edwards.

One of the mods over there called JB a "stupid cum dumpster".

I'm pretty sure Klecko reposted it on JI... 

What the hell did you do to get him so pissed?! haha I'm not sure I even came up with anything that seething and to the point to my Ex's boyfriend who was attempting to gaslight me!

Yeah... That's nothing.

Basically, I told him that I didn't think Sarah Palin was particularly qualified.

I just remember showing up to the aftermath of that internet nuclear holocaust, not having a clue WTF happened but having thousands upon thousands of posts to catch up on across two different boards, not to mention an extraordinarily entertaining e-mail thread which I know for certain I still have saved (mostly containing the PMs EY just posted).

This is child's play in comparison.

Yeah... That's nothing.

Basically, I told him that I didn't think Sarah Palin was particularly qualified.

Amazing all the drama, anger, hatred, and worse that started right there.

Right there was the genesis of it all, the seeds of so much that came after were sown.

Nah... she left the boards a while back as she got more serious about being a real journalist.

Couple of months ago, I read an article about the shifting of power in the in the NFL from the AFC to the NFC.

It was very well written, with some great research and analysis.

It was written by a chick, and the pic under the by-line looked like JB.

That's why he went nuts on you too, right? The Sarah Palin stuff?

That was were everything that came after began, the Sarah Palin thread in Poli-Sci.

There were certainly issues before that, in hindsight, but the massive E-sh*tStormNado started right there.

Lets ignore people you do not like from the past- start fresh here at jetnation

Thank you.

The new guys have been great, but I am a tad bewildered with this 'bringing hatred form JI' over the few folks in this thread..

Come on guys, JetNation is like the founding of  Australia. We are the dregs of society no one wanted and made a great home instead and showed the establishment that even the misfits could succeed 

Start fresh and give folks u didnt like a new chance to re-invent themselves here.

Thank you.

The new guys have been great, but I am a tad bewildered with this 'bringing hatred form JI' over the few folks in this thread..

Come on guys, JetNation is like the founding of  Australia. We are the dregs of society no one wanted and made a great home instead and showed the establishment that even the misfits could succeed 

Start fresh and give folks u didnt like a new chance to re-invent themselves here.

That is beautiful, M8. 

Archived