Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need. I don't think anyone here even considered the possibility that he was making any of it up. Phil may be a smelly fart faced poohead but I've always found him to be pretty honest and sincere.

I really appreciate that.

Thank you also for saying the thing about me being honest. That was nice as well.

Really good point!

It is time to start over for a lot of people. We REALLY appreciate everyone coming here. I can't express how much we appreciate it. I have been around forums a long time, as we all have, and it is unique to see one group be this happy when a large group comes over all at once.  It is pretty cool actually.

We would prefer to not have to learn who doesn't like who and why.  Let's just talk Jets. :)

Nobody likes SAR.

/endlessononJIposterrelations

Stop with the games and lies

You just spent a decade making tens of thousands of posts on a website catering to 20,000 users that wasn't worth $25,000.

Putting it into pespective, you take this forum thing way too seriously.  It's almost 11:00 and you're in Boca; Golden Girls marathon awaits.  Complaining about text on computer screens and mourning Joan Rivers isn't a great use of the time you have left.

SAR I

Really good point!

It is time to start over for a lot of people. We REALLY appreciate everyone coming here. I can't express how much we appreciate it. I have been around forums a long time, as we all have, and it is unique to see one group be this happy when a large group comes over all at once.  It is pretty cool actually.

We would prefer to not have to learn who doesn't like who and why.  Let's just talk Jets.

Love it.

I am out of this thread and done with the JI vendetta gig.  Thank you for your hospitality, onto other threads and quality Jets discussion.

SAR I

You just spent a decade making tens of thousands of posts on a website catering to 20,000 users that wasn't worth $25,000.

Putting it into pespective, you take this forum thing way too seriously.  It's almost 11:00 and you're in Boca; Golden Girls marathon awaits.  Complaining about text on computer screens and mourning Joan Rivers isn't a great use of the time you have left.

SAR I

What's wrong with Boca?  

Really good point!

We would prefer to not have to learn who doesn't like who and why.  Let's just talk Jets. :)

Indeed. I seriously meant that, b/c I think we all know full well who we like/don't like and why,

but this can be the moment we start to move on. Nations cleft by war can have reconciliation, so should Jet Nation. 

Indeed. I seriously meant that, b/c I think we all know full well who we like/don't like and why,

but this can be the moment we start to move on. Nations cleft by war can have reconciliation, so should Jet Nation. 

Agreed.

A Jets win on Sunday is going to be sweet.

SAR I

Pretty funny coming from someone who spent less time on that same board than I did, tripled the number of posts I wrote and took it so seriously that you felt the need to creat an obnoxious alter ego to feed your insecurities while screaming look at me.

Boca, NJ, wherever I am on a given night, rest assured I'm not watching Golden Girls and have more time than you know on this earth.

For the record, the dude some of you are taking lightly once knowingly called a widower on JI a wifeless dwarf. On a bad day his schtick goes out the window and the real guy comes through. Awful person and an awful poster.

Seriously?

What's important to note here at JetNation is that everybody affiliated with this site is a condescending douche who will eventually get on your nerves, but you come to enjoy that dynamic. When it's not just one guy, it's easier to assimilate.

Enjoy, my new friends. 

For the record, the dude some of you are taking lightly once knowingly called a widower on JI a wifeless dwarf. On a bad day his schtick goes out the window and the real guy comes through. Awful person and an awful poster.

I don't let Scott's schtick get to me, as he is essentially a Kindergarten level Troll, but this does ring a bell. 

On the other hand, so much for leaving stuff at JI though...

What's important to note here at JetNation is that everybody affiliated with this site is a condescending douche who will eventually get on your nerves, but you come to enjoy that dynamic. When it's not just one guy, it's easier to assimilate.

Enjoy, my new friends. 

Very true. You're the biggest douche of all, but I love you anyway and couldn't imagine my life without you. 

Pretty funny coming from someone who spent less time on that same board than I did, tripled the number of posts I wrote and took it so seriously that you felt the need to creat an obnoxious alter ego to feed your insecurities while screaming look at me.

Boca, NJ, wherever I am on a given night, rest assured I'm not watching Golden Girls and have more time than you know on this earth.

You're both good posters.  Glad to see you've both moved here.

I don't let Scott's schtick get to me, as he is essentially a Kindergarten level Troll, but this does ring a bell. 

On the other hand, so much for leaving stuff at JI though...

Certainly wasn't my intention to turn this into a discussion about old sh*t. Was just a warning for people who don't know and initially find him funny and may decide to engage. Tread lightly. I watched this guy say some ****ed up stuff to people for a pretty long time.

Archived