Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit of a side note but here is a life lesson for you. DO NOT under any circumstances tell your wife that you didn't sign a Non Disclosure Agreement that would have led to an offer, when you are in a Cancer hospital with her. Also, definitely don't mention that the company that wanted you to sign the NDA was backed by a billionaire. One last thing not to mention to her is anything about the importance of message board integrity.

Don't ask me how I know, haha.

Classic!

After all of the conflict we've had this off-season, it's nice to be able to hold hands/sing kumbaya with you and just watch the incoming train wreck that's about to happen over there. #Changewecanbelievein

LOL

Oh man, wait until you meet sg3......

To all of the newly displaced forum posters, you should consider posting here. Great group of Jets fans, we don't take things too seriously and this is a fun place (in my humble and unbiased opinion). :)

Click Register. You won't regret it.

You will get a ton of new posters as a result of that decision.

To all of the newly displaced forum posters, you should consider posting here. Great group of Jets fans, we don't take things too seriously and this is a fun place (in my humble and unbiased opinion). :)

Click Register. You won't regret it. 

Shouldn't we lock T0mShane and Stoic in the dungeon so as not to scare off the noobs 

Archived