Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bit of a side note but here is a life lesson for you.  DO NOT under any circumstances tell your wife that you didn't sign a Non Disclosure Agreement that would have led to an offer, when you are in

Well, those are two valuable pennies. You certainly know more about forum software than I ever will, but the part that resonates most with me is the integrated nature of scout.com across 300 sub-sites

Posted Images

are we going to buffalo wild wings or not?

Oh. I am down. Anytime. The first 200 wings are on me. Not literally on me, I just meant I would pay for them. I just wanted to clarify.

A bit of a side note but here is a life lesson for you. DO NOT under any circumstances tell your wife that you didn't sign a Non Disclosure Agreement that would have led to an offer, when you are in a Cancer hospital with her. Also, definitely don't mention that the company that wanted you to sign the NDA was backed by a billionaire. One last thing not to mention to her is anything about the importance of message board integrity.

Don't ask me how I know, haha.

Classic!

After all of the conflict we've had this off-season, it's nice to be able to hold hands/sing kumbaya with you and just watch the incoming train wreck that's about to happen over there. #Changewecanbelievein

LOL

Oh man, wait until you meet sg3......

To all of the newly displaced forum posters, you should consider posting here. Great group of Jets fans, we don't take things too seriously and this is a fun place (in my humble and unbiased opinion). :)

Click Register. You won't regret it.

You will get a ton of new posters as a result of that decision.

To all of the newly displaced forum posters, you should consider posting here. Great group of Jets fans, we don't take things too seriously and this is a fun place (in my humble and unbiased opinion). :)

Click Register. You won't regret it. 

Shouldn't we lock T0mShane and Stoic in the dungeon so as not to scare off the noobs 

I would also like to announce my partnership with Scout.com.

Really??

I could have sworn you were banned from any affiliation with the Boys Scouts years ago after that 'incident'

• Upvote 2

FF2 was a good guy. Probably my favorite poster on that site.

Most of my favorite posters from there are already here.  

That said, there are 5 to 10 posters that are still there who hopefully make the move to JN.  

Edited by sourceworx

FF2 was a creepy freak.

That's why I liked him, he creeped others out, which made me laugh. Plus, I'm not counting all you guys that wre there but moved here. So he's really ranked like # 217, so don't worry.

• Upvote 1

Most of my favorite posters from there are already here.

That said, there are 5 to 10 posters that are still there who hopefully move here.

I want Ruby2sday to come here. Mostly the Hampur guys...

• Upvote 2

I want Ruby2sday to come here. Mostly the Hampur guys...

I agree.  Ruby, Warfish, RaoulDuke, Borgo, crossfire, Plumberkhan and jetswin (doubt he comes here).

Oh, and KRL as well.  

Edited by sourceworx