Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, the dude some of you are taking lightly once knowingly called a widower on JI a wifeless dwarf. On a bad day his schtick goes out the window and the real guy comes through. Awful person and an awful poster.

I remember that. Not one of SAR's best moments.

I have to say, the saddest yet funniest move I've seen SAR make was trying to fabricate his reputation on the new scout site.  He had been negative rep'd almost to death at JI getting one of those little red chicklets under his name.  Then the scout conversion takes place and miraculously there he is with a picture of his avatar and JI identity that now shows a bazillion green chicken nuggets under his name as if he's so beloved.  I literally laughed out loud.....Touché, Scott, Touché! lol

1.  It was funny.  The fact that some think it was serious makes it even more funny.

2.  No one cares about 'rep' on a message board, like any fan has more than just an opinion, has any credibility.

3.  The so-called "negative rep" I received came from one poster-  Hitman Harris-  who continues to stalk me here just like he did on JI.  If I made 100 posts in a week on JI, Hitman Harris would 'dislike' all 100 posts.  I have no idea what I did to this individual nor do I care, but apparently I've got quite a grip on him.

SAR I

And always blaming others. Mods, JI, mystery harassers. But what's he doing on Scout, fighting with people, acting the clown. No football talk, just the SAR routine. But it's not him. He's changed.

Yeah, like he's leaving this thread.

The solution to your problem is too easy to satisfy you: if you, and those who feel like you do, would just stop replying to him and speaking about him under all circumstances, no matter what he says, it would be over in a matter of days. Do you think you can do it?

The solution to your problem is too easy to satisfy you: if you, and those who feel like you do, would just stop replying to him and speaking about him under all circumstances, no matter what he says, it would be over in a matter of days. Do you think you can do it?

We tried doing that with Tex and Shasta but they came back.... like crab grass. 

Going to say this strait out, Paulie/DickyBonhomme is good solid people, stop, end of story.

He's a good guy, is a good Mod, and while he may be loyal to Sean and Co., that's no reason to slag him here.

There is a lot of sh*t talking on both sides right now, his comments that I've read are no more or less out of line than dozens of others.

I hate seeing good people get slagged, especially when we have truly not good people, detestable people, like SAR I right here to slag.

JMO, like it or lump it as you see fit.

The Mod crew of Scout/JI, Jetswin, Chessie, Green, WCO, Isi and Paulie are all good people. Good friends one and all. Good Jets Fans one and all.

A good switch-hitter can stay in the league forever.

Not all switch hitters are good. Just that some are only ok if, say, a lefty is tossing it. Those like this have to do something to make up for the fact that while they can hit lefties, they're nothing with a righty throwing the ball.

To wrap up this metaphor, you're Quincy Enunwa.

Going to say this strait out, Paulie/DickyBonhomme is good solid people, stop, end of story.

He's a good guy, is a good Mod, and while he may be loyal to Sean and Co., that's no reason to slag him here.

That guy is a douche bag and I for one hope he stays the F away from Jet Nation. 

Going to say this strait out, Paulie/DickyBonhomme is good solid people, stop, end of story.He's a good guy, is a good Mod, and while he may be loyal to Sean and Co., that's no reason to slag him here.There is a lot of sh*t talking on both sides right now, his comments that I've read are no more or less out of line than dozens of others.I hate seeing good people get slagged, especially when we have truly not good people, detestable people, like SAR I right here to slag.JMO, like it or lump it as you see fit.The Mod crew of Scout/JI, Jetswin, Chessie, Green, WCO, Isi and Paulie are all good people. Good friends one and all. Good Jets Fans one and all.

I agree.

Paulie, in my limited dealings with him, has always been respectful and kind.

Not quite as ironic as the other day on JI when Bonhomme Hermaphrodite linked to our JI/Scout thread and said "looks like Hitman Harris isn't as loyal to JI as he is over here claiming"

:face::rl:

I saw that post when he made it. 

******* pathetic.

There is a lot of sh*t talking on both sides right now, his comments that I've read are no more or less out of line than dozens of others.

I hate seeing good people get slagged, especially when we have truly not good people, detestable people, like SAR I right here to slag.

JMO, like it or lump it as you see fit.

The Mod crew of Scout/JI, Jetswin, Chessie, Green, WCO, Isi and Paulie are all good people. Good friends one and all. Good Jets Fans one and all.

He comes here and talks sh*t every once in a while.

Consider this me leaving some scraps on the floor for him. Now quit your huffin' and puffin'

You're one of the worst posters on JI and this is how you judge me?

Makes perfect sense, actually.  And here we go again, watching you and some others do exactly what it was that brought JI down, had it packed up and sold off for beans-  making posters you disagree with the subject matter instead of the Jets.

SAR I

You're one of the worst posters on JI and this is how you judge me?

Makes perfect sense, actually.  And here we go again, watching you and some others do exactly what it was that brought JI down, had it packed up and sold off for beans-  making posters you disagree with the subject matter instead of the Jets.

SAR I

Seriously? 

I saw that post when he made it. 

******* pathetic.

And what does it say that JN currently has 68 pages on the JI/Scout Issue?

What amazes me, is how bent out of shape members on each "side" get when the other "side" says something, whilst they themselves talk and endless stream of sh*t as well.

If JI and so many of it's users are so bad, why does JN have a 44 page thread about it, and has JN posters over on the old JI recruiting posters?

If JN is so irrelevant, why can't some JI folks (who know who they are) get passed what happened most of a decade ago?

This Uncivil War is stupid, and frankly so is anyone who engages in it.

THAT is what's pathetic, two camps of Jets Fans sniping at each other over the tubes like they're six year olds dressed up like their mothers and playing "soap opera".

Be better than that.

smhif

Holy sh*t.  The interwebz is filled with a bunch of sensitive dudes.  Its the internet, relax.  None of this matters.

SAR I once took a shot at my niece back at JI almost a month after she was paralyzed in a car accident on her prom night.  She's a paraplegic now.  At the time, it made me mad, it was a scumbag move.  I think I reported him to a mod and then he shot me a PM saying he was out of line (granted I'm sure it was forced from that Mod) but it made me realize something that day...its the interwebz.  Who gives a sh*t.  I dont hold it against him.  It has zero effect on my life.  

I have posters on here who wont talk to me anymore after a decade of posting with them because they're butt hurt that I trolled them in a soccer thread. True story, literally called me a piece of trash because I dont like soccer and trolled him on it.  As much as I hate T0mShane, dude takes more sh*t than anyone and never gets out of line.  It amazes me that grown ass men get so bent out of shape about something said on the interwebz.  Who gives ****? You really losing sleep over this sh*t?  Does it really matter to you that much?  Grow a pair, tell the person to **** off, get over it and move on.

Just my 2 cents.  Stop taking things so seriously.  None of this matters, like, at all.

Archived