Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

Holy sh*t. The interwebz is filled with a bunch of sensitive dudes. Its the internet, relax. None of this matters.

SAR I once took a shot at my niece back at JI almost a month after she was paralyzed in a car accident on her prom night. She's a paraplegic now. At the time, it made me mad, it was a scumbag move. I think I reported him to a mod and then he shot me a PM saying he was out of line (granted I'm sure it was forced from that Mod) but it made me realize something that day...its the interwebz. Who gives a sh*t. I dont hold it against him. It has zero effect on my life.

I have posters on here who wont talk to me anymore after a decade of posting with them because they're butt hurt that I trolled them in a soccer thread. True story, literally called me a piece of trash because I dont like soccer and trolled him on it. As much as I hate T0mShane, dude takes more sh*t than anyone and never gets out of line. It amazes me that grown ass men get so bent out of shape about something said on the interwebz. Who gives ****? You really losing sleep over this sh*t? Does it really matter to you that much? Grow a pair, tell the person to **** off, get over it and move on.

Just my 2 cents. Stop taking things so seriously. None of this matters, like, at all.

^campaign speech cloaked in diplomacy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The solution to your problem is too easy to satisfy you: if you, and those who feel like you do, would just stop replying to him and speaking about him under all circumstances, no matter what he says, it would be over in a matter of days. Do you think you can do it?

Precisely.

Guys like Hitman Harris, Warfish, Jet Nut, Rah Rah, they stalked me for years on JI under the pretense that I annoyed them terribly.  So here I am, not posting on JI or Scout, posting here, they get their dream come true, a SAR-less Jets Insider, and what are they doing with it?

Following me here.

This is precicely what destroyed Jets Insider.  When the team stinks and there's nothing to talk about posters turn against each other, turn the place into some big Twitter battle.

I'm putting these guys on ignore, they should go back to JI and enjoy life without me.  That's what they wanted, they got it.

SAR I

Precisely.

Guys like Hitman Harris, Warfish, Jet Nut, Rah Rah, they stalked me for years on JI under the pretense that I annoyed them terribly. So here I am, not posting on JI or Scout, posting here, they get their dream come true, a SAR-less Jets Insider, and what are they doing with it?

Following me here.

This is precicely what destroyed Jets Insider. When the team stinks and there's nothing to talk about posters turn against each other, turn the place into some big Twitter battle.

I'm putting these guys on ignore, they should go back to JI and enjoy life without me. That's what they wanted, they got it.

SAR I

You also need to take the high road. If they shoot back, pretend you didn't see it.

Holy sh*t.  The interwebz is filled with a bunch of sensitive dudes.  Its the internet, relax.  None of this matters.

SAR I once took a shot at my niece back at JI almost a month after she was paralyzed in a car accident on her prom night.  She's a paraplegic now.  At the time, it made me mad, it was a scumbag move.  I think I reported him to a mod and then he shot me a PM saying he was out of line (granted I'm sure it was forced from that Mod) but it made me realize something that day...its the interwebz.  Who gives a sh*t.  I dont hold it against him.  It has zero effect on my life.  

I have posters on here who wont talk to me anymore after a decade of posting with them because they're butt hurt that I trolled them in a soccer thread. True story, literally called me a piece of trash because I dont like soccer and trolled him on it.  As much as I hate T0mShane, dude takes more sh*t than anyone and never gets out of line.  It amazes me that grown ass men get so bent out of shape about something said on the interwebz.  Who gives ****? You really losing sleep over this sh*t?  Does it really matter to you that much?  Grow a pair, tell the person to **** off, get over it and move on.

Just my 2 cents.  Stop taking things so seriously.  None of this matters, like, at all.

Seriously?

And at does it say that JN currently has 68 pages on the JI/Scout Issue?

What amazes me, is how bent out of shape members on each "side" get when the other "side" says something, whilst they themselves talk and endless stream of sh*t as well.

If JI and so many of it's users are so bad, why does JN have a 44 page thread about it, and has JN posters over on the old JI recruiting posters?

If JN is so irrelevant, why can't some JI folks (who know who they are) get passed what happened most of a decade ago?

This Uncivil War is stupid, and frankly so is anyone who engages in it.

THAT is what's pathetic, two camps of Jets Fans sniping at each other over the tubes like they're six year olds dressed up like their mothers and playing "soap opera".

Be better than that.

smhif

When did I imply all this JI/JN stuff wasn't all pathetic? I didn't.

I don't get bent. I get what you are saying, but it doesn't apply to me. To me, it's all entertainment.

I am just hoping he comes here and goes emo, plain and simple. If I can play a role in that, then that's gravy. It's nothing personal... just for the lulz.

You're one of the worst posters on JI and this is how you judge me? 

SAR I

I thought we were here to talk football, and now you're making personal attacks?

I thought you said you were above all that?

I thought you said you had me on ignore?

I thought you could take a joke?

Guess not. My apologies SAR, lets get back to talking football.

Following me here.

SAR I

Lol, followed. I was here before you, both originally, and since the scout.com change.

Nice try.

Holy sh*t.  The interwebz is filled with a bunch of sensitive dudes.  Its the internet, relax.  None of this matters.

SAR I once took a shot at my niece back at JI almost a month after she was paralyzed in a car accident on her prom night.  She's a paraplegic now.  At the time, it made me mad, it was a scumbag move.  I think I reported him to a mod and then he shot me a PM saying he was out of line (granted I'm sure it was forced from that Mod) but it made me realize something that day...its the interwebz.  Who gives a sh*t.  I dont hold it against him.  It has zero effect on my life.  

I have posters on here who wont talk to me anymore after a decade of posting with them because they're butt hurt that I trolled them in a soccer thread. True story, literally called me a piece of trash because I dont like soccer and trolled him on it.  As much as I hate T0mShane, dude takes more sh*t than anyone and never gets out of line.  It amazes me that grown ass men get so bent out of shape about something said on the interwebz.  Who gives ****? You really losing sleep over this sh*t?  Does it really matter to you that much?  Grow a pair, tell the person to **** off, get over it and move on.

Just my 2 cents.  Stop taking things so seriously.  None of this matters, like, at all.

O captain, my ... **** it I can't.

GFY

Precisely.

Guys like Hitman Harris, Warfish, Jet Nut, Rah Rah, they stalked me for years on JI under the pretense that I annoyed them terribly.  So here I am, not posting on JI or Scout, posting here, they get their dream come true, a SAR-less Jets Insider, and what are they doing with it?

Following me here.

This is precicely what destroyed Jets Insider.  When the team stinks and there's nothing to talk about posters turn against each other, turn the place into some big Twitter battle.

I'm putting these guys on ignore, they should go back to JI and enjoy life without me.  That's what they wanted, they got it.

SAR I

Dude, cut your ridiculous passive/aggressive schtick. If you're gonna be a jackass at least man up and acknowledge it. 

I have posters on here who wont talk to me anymore after a decade of posting with them because they're butt hurt that I trolled them in a soccer thread. True story, literally called me a piece of trash because I dont like soccer and trolled him on it.

This is not true at all. I've told you several times, in public and in private, why I don't bother with you anymore. Literally nothing to do with soccer. The same as the last time when you repeatedly kept announcing that I wasn't talking to you because of basketball. If you are too dense to grasp why after explaining myself over twice, that's your problem, not mine. I stand by what I said to you both times and I'm not rehashing this crap.

And for someone who is attempting to take the high road when it comes to being butt hurt, you sure do bitch about this an awful lot.

This is not true at all. I've told you several times, in public and in private, why I don't bother with you anymore. Literally nothing to do with soccer. The same as the last time when you repeatedly kept announcing that I wasn't talking to you because of basketball. If you are too dense to grasp why after explaining myself over twice, that's your problem, not mine. I stand by what I said to you both times and I'm not rehashing this crap.

And for someone who is attempting to take the high road when it comes to being butt hurt, you sure do bitch about this an awful lot.

If you are just playing along for the lulz... brilliant.

If not... brilliant.

Figured this is as good a time as any to stop by and say hello to old friends. 

Hope everyone is doing well!

Now if JN is going to recruit, THIS GUY, this guy is a first rounder grade, hands down, no question.

His funny image process could blot out the sun with lols.

Heya Fish.

You also need to take the high road. If they shoot back, pretend you didn't see it.

I intend to, but when they lie and JN posters repond as if they've heard the truth I feel obligated to clear my name.  I've got a hell of a lot more fans than dectractors despite what these stalkers say.

That said, JI let me down, JN seems to be cool, I've been participating in Jets discussion forums for 20 years without issue, these others need to move on and find their purpose over at Scout.  My intent was not to bring this baggage with me, but with 20 years and 60,000 posts there are bound to be a few rubbed the wrong way sorry if its a distraction.

SAR I

Like anyone else I'll defend myself.  I think anyone has the right to throw up a comeback if they're insulted.

Yet here we go again, sucked into the JI Vortex, right?  More fun to talk about posters you don't like than the Jets, right?

Needs to stop.  Let's be fans of a football team like we're supposed to.  Let me know where you're setting up shop for Oakland and I'll stop by, buy you a beer.

SAR I

What was the attack I made, that you we're defending yourself against, when you mocked my dead sister?

Not all switch hitters are good. Just that some are only ok if, say, a lefty is tossing it. Those like this have to do something to make up for the fact that while they can hit lefties, they're nothing with a righty throwing the ball.

To wrap up this metaphor, you're Quincy Enunwa.

Am I still bisexual in this metaphor? Because I'll need to update my Match.com profile.

This is kind of my point.

But I miss and love you either way.  That will never change.  I appreciate you and everything you do.

<3

What was the attack I made, that you we're defending yourself against, when you mocked my dead sister?

Damn.

That and JIF's story = ****ed up.

My only exposure to SAR is that he's an uncreative hack. I didn't realize he was hateful and tactless too. 

+1. Well said.

The amount of butthurt on both boards now is amazing.

I take my fair of jabs, friendly or not, so I’ve learned to not take any of this too seriously. I try at least.  If I sense some of the jabs aren’t coming in a friendly way I just move on. I found a lot of guys dooshy, but don't air it out.

I actually enjoyed SAR (didn’t see some of the insult stuff I just read), and actually agreed with him most of the time when he was talking about the Jets (did I say that out loud?). I’m sure he enjoyed getting under people’s skin, which was part of the schtick.

Bottom line: I miss a lot of the guys who left. I have no idea how the scout thing will work out. For the moment it sucks donkey balls so I’ll post there till it becomes blank.

Archived