Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

Figured this is as good a time as any to stop by and say hello to old friends. 

Hope everyone is doing well! 

Hello Fish!  Welcome back. 

You've got some competition these days, there's been some strong GIF posting around here lately. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1. Well said.

The amount of butthurt on both boards now is amazing.

I take my fair of jabs, friendly or not, so I’ve learned to not take any of this too seriously. I try at least.  If I sense some of the jabs aren’t coming in a friendly way I just move on. I found a lot of guys dooshy, but don't air it out.

I actually enjoyed SAR (didn’t see some of the insult stuff I just read), and actually agreed with him most of the time when he was talking about the Jets (did I say that out loud?). I’m sure he enjoyed getting under people’s skin, which was part of the schtick.

Bottom line: I miss a lot of the guys who left. I have no idea how the scout thing will work out. For the moment it sucks donkey balls so I’ll post there till it becomes blank.

Does this include the three years he lobbied for Matt Leinart because he was a "winner?"

Dude, cut your ridiculous passive/aggressive schtick. If you're gonna be a jackass at least man up and acknowledge it. 

You were the worst moderator in the history of Jets forums, what you did at Jets Insider is criminal, so I'd appreciate it if you man up and acknowledge that too.

Savvy?

SAR I

New season starts tonight. Let's pretend that we're all meeting for the first time like married couples who plan to meet at a bar and role play where the wife puts on a wig and pretends to be really whorish and the husband pretends to be a sailor on shore-leave and they "meet," flirt, then creep up into the Red Roof and bang like strangers.

*Footnote: your wife is cheating on you.

I intend to, but when they lie and JN posters repond as if they've heard the truth I feel obligated to clear my name. I've got a hell of a lot more fans than dectractors despite what these stalkers say.

That said, JI let me down, JN seems to be cool, I've been participating in Jets discussion forums for 20 years without issue, these others need to move on and find their purpose over at Scout. My intent was not to bring this baggage with me, but with 20 years and 60,000 posts there are bound to be a few rubbed the wrong way sorry if its a distraction.

SAR I

No. This is a simple proposition. Admit you want to argue or troll. Because the solution really involves just not continuing the ill themed discussion.

New season starts tonight. Let's pretend that we're all meeting for the first time like married couples who plan to meet at a bar and role play where the wife puts on a wig and pretends to be really whorish and the husband pretends to be a sailor on shore-leave and they "meet," flirt, then creep up into the Red Roof and bang like strangers.

*Footnote: your wife is cheating on you.

:rl:

Tom Shane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SAR

Going to say this strait out, Paulie/DickyBonhomme is good solid people, stop, end of story.

He's a good guy, is a good Mod, and while he may be loyal to Sean and Co., that's no reason to slag him here.

There is a lot of sh*t talking on both sides right now, his comments that I've read are no more or less out of line than dozens of others.

I hate seeing good people get slagged, especially when we have truly not good people, detestable people, like SAR I right here to slag.

JMO, like it or lump it as you see fit.

The Mod crew of Scout/JI, Jetswin, Chessie, Green, WCO, Isi and Paulie are all good people. Good friends one and all. Good Jets Fans one and all.

WCO is a mod over there?  Crap I was being really nice to him over here. Damn it. I need a new score card people. If I don't know who to be rude to, what fun is this?  LOL!!!!!!

lucky you.

I can't imagine guys like Slats and Max giving him a long leash if he's using unfortunate life circumstances to **** with people. I've found myself on the hot seat just for implying everyone is dumb here, and for acting like an arrogant prick. The thing I love about this site is the community they are trying to cultivate allows for trolling, in good sport, but when the schtick goes so far and gets beyond guys just being guys busting each others chops in good fun, they usually course correct it.

You were the worst moderator in the history of Jets forums, what you did at Jets Insider is criminal, so I'd appreciate it if you man up and acknowledge that too.

Savvy?

SAR I

Lol I have to agree it was neck and neck him ham and Thor, but klecko won as worst mod

Savvy?

SAR I

So what you're saying is that you hate all the JI folks here, and you hate quite a few JN folks here, and everyone who questions you is "the worst" whatever.

It must suck that countless people have quotes your history, like mocking dead wives, mocking disabled children, etc.

Maybe another forum may suit your style better.

I can't imagine guys like Slats and Max giving him a long leash if he's using unfortunate life circumstances to **** with people. I've found myself on the hot seat just for implying everyone is dumb here, and for acting like an arrogant prick. The thing I love about this site is the community they are trying to cultivate allows for trolling, in good sport, but when the schtick goes so far and gets beyond guys just being guys busting each others chops in good fun, they usually course correct it.

good. shouldn't be long now....

WCO is a mod over there?  Crap I was being really nice to him over here. Damn it. I need a new score card people. If I don't know who to be rude to, what fun is this?  LOL!!!!!!

Told you Max, you ask, I'll info.

You should be rude to everyone, saves you the effort of worry.

Nope.

Just thinking that if everyone else is distorting the JI truth here I might as well be the only one to set it straight.

SAR I

I don't think you're the only one. Some had exclusive behind the scenes looks too :)

No. This is a simple proposition. Admit you want to argue or troll. Because the solution really involves just not continuing the ill themed discussion.

I actually agree with you completely.

However, this is 2014 and it's the internet and if someone shouts "Welker did Molly!" the whole world believes it if the undo button isn't pressed quickly enough. 

SAR I

It's amazing how serious grown men. I assume, grown men with families, careers, etc. take what happens on a message board so seriously.  The pissing matches with SAR will continue all year, it's the first day of the new season.  I think the welcome to JI'ers should end and we should leave the board open to FOOTBALL and JETS discussion, anyone who wants to play with SAR, just go to the atrocity at scout.com and go nuts.  End Rant. 

It's amazing how serious grown men. I assume, grown men with families, careers, etc. take what happens on a message board so seriously.  The pissing matches with SAR will continue all year, it's the first day of the new season.  I think the welcome to JI'ers should end and we should leave the board open to FOOTBALL and JETS discussion, anyone who wants to play with SAR, just go to the atrocity at scout.com and go nuts.  End Rant. 

This guy.

I recruited him. Just sayin'

Nope.

Just thinking that if everyone else is distorting the JI truth here I might as well be the only one to set it straight.

SAR I

You want some truth?

In my time as a mod on JI, the only poster who generated more complaint PMs than you was MACPAC. 

The one thing you are good at is skirting the line and just not going over the edge. If you ever went over the edge, like when you said those despicable things about JiF's sister, you made sure you apologized quick to prevent a banning. Still doesn't change the FACT that on multiple occasions you've said things to people that only a truly horrible person would say. 

Archived