Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine's been sick too. Been a rough week.

We can't tell if she's teething again, or picked up a bug during our Labor Day travels or at the new daycare, either way, she did her very first projectile vomits last night. Poor girl looked terrified. She's never been much of a spit up baby, so I think it shocked her.

What a mess though. All over her crib, my wife brought her to our bed.... all over our bed. I was doing laundry most of the night while she was giving her multiple baths because it was all over the place.

No fever though. Strangest thing.

We can't tell if she's teething again, or picked up a bug during our Labor Day travels or at the new daycare, either way, she did her very first projectile vomits last night. Poor girl looked terrified. She's never been much of a spit up baby, so I think it shocked her.

What a mess though. All over her crib, my wife brought her to our bed.... all over our bed. I was doing laundry most of the night while she was giving her multiple baths because it was all over the place.

Enjoy. There will be more of it to come. Ask anyone.

Mine caught a cold, which quickly turned into a double ear infection. Days have been pretty good, but nights have been brutal.

You're one of the worst posters on JI and this is how you judge me?

Makes perfect sense, actually.  And here we go again, watching you and some others do exactly what it was that brought JI down, had it packed up and sold off for beans-  making posters you disagree with the subject matter instead of the Jets.

SAR I

giphy.gif

Mine caught a cold, which quickly turned into a double ear infection. Days have been pretty good, but nights have been brutal.

Yeesh... I honestly shouldn't complain. She's been pretty germ free since January. It was bound to happen. I think she's exhausted from our road trip mostly, and the new daycare thing has turned out to be a huge issue. She misses her little friends and teachers from the other place, but she shaved almost 2 hours off of all the running-around we did morning and evening for dropoff/pickup. Hope she adjusts fast... 

Precisely.

Guys like Hitman Harris, Warfish, Jet Nut, Rah Rah, they stalked me for years on JI under the pretense that I annoyed them terribly.  So here I am, not posting on JI or Scout, posting here, they get their dream come true, a SAR-less Jets Insider, and what are they doing with it?

Following me here.

This is precicely what destroyed Jets Insider.  When the team stinks and there's nothing to talk about posters turn against each other, turn the place into some big Twitter battle.

I'm putting these guys on ignore, they should go back to JI and enjoy life without me.  That's what they wanted, they got it.

SAR I

We were actually here before you, some of us to get AWAY from you, and you know this. 

We were actually here before you, some of us to get AWAY from you, and you know this. 

Ssshhhh... why are you stoking the fire?

What is the point of this response? He knows already, you don't need to tell him this, all you are doing is biting on his every word and convincing yourself you aren't being trolled. You are wrong. All of you are wrong. Read the last 10 pages or so... SAR doesn't bother with me for a reason. I'm not dumb. Stop letting him make you (the collective you, not just you Hitman) look dumb.

I actually agree with you completely.

However, this is 2014 and it's the internet and if someone shouts "Welker did Molly!" the whole world believes it if the undo button isn't pressed quickly enough.

SAR I

It's impossible for you to claim total agreement with my point and then give yourself an excuse to continue arguing about non-Jets/Football related topics.

Also, you are not 1/1000 of 1% as popular as Wes Welker.

I did, yes. 

It's a fun truck, I beat the sh*t out of it. 

I'm targeting one of those F150 Raptors.  Love those trucks.  Thought about the Tacoma, though.  That and the Nisan Titan.  Ultimately, the Raptors are just too bad ass not to get if I go the truck route. 

Yeesh... I honestly shouldn't complain. She's been pretty germ free since January. It was bound to happen. I think she's exhausted from our road trip mostly, and the new daycare thing has turned out to be a huge issue. She misses her little friends and teachers from the other place, but she shaved almost 2 hours off of all the running-around we did morning and evening for dropoff/pickup. Hope she adjusts fast... 

If you embraced technology and used that newfangled "quote" feature you would save waaaay more than 2 hours and could have left her with her friends.  Such a selfish dinosaur. :sign0151:

Now if JN is going to recruit, THIS GUY, this guy is a first rounder grade, hands down, no question.

His funny image process could blot out the sun with lols.

Heya Fish.

Thank you fellow 'Fish

Hey man! What's good? 

Dr. Zaius! 

YAY!!!!

Fishooked is here!!!! Dude I need your photoshop skills!

What's up Kleck! Figured I'd swing by and say hello... most likely I'll try to post at both places, I miss a lot of the guys here. 

As for photoshop skills, there are much better out there trust me 

Hello Fish!  Welcome back. 

You've got some competition these days, there's been some strong GIF posting around here lately. 

How've you been JiF!

GFY

Typical lol 

Archived