Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did that dude tell him to gfy? Fishhooked is happy go lucky 24/7. Who's jet thing? I can't keep up with this sh*t

Things.

He's ok Bill. One of the Cliquey Hampur Elitists, but an ok dude.

I'm guessing a lot of the in-jokes between the Hampurites that have come over will create some...interesting....exchanges here.

Things.He's ok Bill. One of the Cliquey Hampur Elitists, but an ok dude.I'm guessing a lot of the in-jokes between the Hampurites that have come over will create some...interesting....exchanges here.

Especially because we usually have no clue what they're busting about

I'm targeting one of those F150 Raptors.  Love those trucks.  Thought about the Tacoma, though.  That and the Nisan Titan.  Ultimately, the Raptors are just too bad ass not to get if I go the truck route. 

Raptors look pretty cool, but i read about some design defect in the frame. A bunch of them got together, all did the same offroad course, and most or all of them came back with the same bent frame where the bed pushes back into the cab or something like that.

Things.

He's ok Bill. One of the Cliquey Hampur Elitists, but an ok dude.

I'm guessing a lot of the in-jokes between the Hampurites that have come over will create some...interesting....exchanges here.

Ah ok thanks for the heads up. Oh btw send me your mailing address I have an autographed picture of Joe Gibbs I want to send you :)

We can't tell if she's teething again, or picked up a bug during our Labor Day travels or at the new daycare, either way, she did her very first projectile vomits last night. Poor girl looked terrified. She's never been much of a spit up baby, so I think it shocked her.

What a mess though. All over her crib, my wife brought her to our bed.... all over our bed. I was doing laundry most of the night while she was giving her multiple baths because it was all over the place.

No fever though. Strangest thing.

could be new season jitters....  :-)

Wow Fishhooked. No sh*t. The original gif master. Good to see you dude.

RJF how've you been my friend, good to see some old faces around. 

Why did that dude tell him to gfy? Fishhooked is happy go lucky 24/7. Who's jet thing? I can't keep up with this sh*t

It was a friendly 'GFY', Jets Things is one of my top ten homies over there....once you get past his infatuation with penises, he's a good guy (no homo)

Ah ok thanks for the heads up. Oh btw send me your mailing address I have an autographed picture of Joe Gibbs I want to send you :)

That's "His Eternal Majestic Holiness, Joe Gibbs" to you pal!

(God damn that's old school!, Love it!)

I haven't heard a good Warfish hates Joe Gibbs rant in too long.

Raptors look pretty cool, but i read about some design defect in the frame. A bunch of them got together, all did the same offroad course, and most or all of them came back with the same bent frame where the bed pushes back into the cab or something like that.

No sh*t?  Thanks for sharing.  I'm not planning on doing much off road...just an occasional drive on the beach which wont cause a beating.  But its good to know because they're expensive.  I'll research that some more.  

There's been one parked in my office building for about 2 months.  I finally bumped into the owner walking to the parking lot and of course had to run him down and start asking how he liked it.  He was glowing that I starting asking and sold me hard.  Raved about it.  He's owned a half a dozen trucks, this is his favorite ever, fast, slick, dependable, smooth ride, etc.  

No sh*t?  Thanks for sharing.  I'm not planning on doing much off road...just an occasional drive on the beach which wont cause a beating.  But its good to know because they're expensive.  I'll research that some more.  

There's been one parked in my office building for about 2 months.  I finally bumped into the owner walking to the parking lot and of course had to run him down and start asking how he liked it.  He was glowing that I starting asking and sold me hard.  Raved about it.  He's owned a half a dozen trucks, this is his favorite ever, fast, slick, dependable, smooth ride, etc.  

This was the story, 14 raptors, 10 damaged.

http://www.raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=14208

of course, this is a case of extreme driving, so take it fwiw. Have you thought about a wrangler, figure the 4 door model with seats folded down would be perfect for hauling your board and stuff. I had 2 of those, loved them. I would still have one if I didn't need a pickup, a ram which i like a lot as well.

Holy sh*t.  The interwebz is filled with a bunch of sensitive dudes.  Its the internet, relax.  None of this matters.

SAR I once took a shot at my niece back at JI almost a month after she was paralyzed in a car accident on her prom night.  She's a paraplegic now.  At the time, it made me mad, it was a scumbag move.  I think I reported him to a mod and then he shot me a PM saying he was out of line (granted I'm sure it was forced from that Mod) but it made me realize something that day...its the interwebz.  Who gives a sh*t.  I dont hold it against him.  It has zero effect on my life.  

I have posters on here who wont talk to me anymore after a decade of posting with them because they're butt hurt that I trolled them in a soccer thread. True story, literally called me a piece of trash because I dont like soccer and trolled him on it.  As much as I hate T0mShane, dude takes more sh*t than anyone and never gets out of line.  It amazes me that grown ass men get so bent out of shape about something said on the interwebz.  Who gives ****? You really losing sleep over this sh*t?  Does it really matter to you that much?  Grow a pair, tell the person to **** off, get over it and move on.

Just my 2 cents.  Stop taking things so seriously.  None of this matters, like, at all.

Is this your Tony Robbins impression?

Shut up and stick to what you know..   like the program lineup on the Bravo channel.

Be nice to it. It's got great resale value

Noted. I don't really doing anything that would damage it, just comes in really handy as I've been doing a major overhaul the backyard in the new house. I removed about 6 yards of old mulch for instance, and about 12 huge bushes. Pile it into the truck, run it across town, dump it... come home and drink beer. I love it.

I'm targeting one of those F150 Raptors.  Love those trucks.  Thought about the Tacoma, though.  That and the Nisan Titan.  Ultimately, the Raptors are just too bad ass not to get if I go the truck route. 

They're nice. I actually considered the F150, but just a normal package, not a "bro" package like the raptor. 

Archived