Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

Funny from JI (the old soon-to-be-gone one):

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
In JetsInsider History
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently Sooth deleted SAR from the user database on the old site, reset his post count to zero, and gave him the unique Rep of "Highest NegRep in History".

Well f'ing played Sooth, well played!  Hilarious!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was the story, 14 raptors, 10 damaged.

http://www.raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=14208

of course, this is a case of extreme driving, so take it fwiw. Have you thought about a wrangler, figure the 4 door model with seats folded down would be perfect for hauling your board and stuff. I had 2 of those, loved them. I would still have one if I didn't need a pickup, a ram which i like a lot as well.

Again, thanks...but yeah, I'm not taking it anywhere other than high way or a beach.  haha. 

I'm just obsessed with the look.  They're sick. 

They're nice. I actually considered the F150, but just a normal package, not a "bro" package like the raptor. 

The "bro" package.  So true, lol...but they're bad ass.  Cant help myself. 

Yeesh... I honestly shouldn't complain. She's been pretty germ free since January. It was bound to happen. I think she's exhausted from our road trip mostly, and the new daycare thing has turned out to be a huge issue. She misses her little friends and teachers from the other place, but she shaved almost 2 hours off of all the running-around we did morning and evening for dropoff/pickup. Hope she adjusts fast...

I can't complain either, she's been an awesome baby. Sleeping pretty much through the night since we took her home.

Took a road trip to DC/NY a couple of weeks ago. She was an absolute trooper, even during the 11 hour DC to Long Island trek.

could be new season jitters....   :-)

LOL ... I'm hoping to push her towards math and science, not football. I don't want her marrying some big dumb moron.

That list is kind of hit and miss for me.  Some real all-timers on there, but others that are just a complete waste of bandwidth.

tl;dr

On most topics, I am far more mellow these days.

And since Poli-Sci is verboten here.....whelp, that's probably for the best for all parties involved, frankly.

The only head coach to win 3 Super Bowls with 3 different qbs. Lol that statement unleashed hell from you

The only head coach to win 3 Super Bowls with 3 different qbs. Lol that statement unleashed hell from you

Aye.  So many things did back then, didn't they?

Same as Poli-Sci always does.

This is the kinder, gentler Fish.  or Gentile-r Fish, either way.

I can't complain either, she's been an awesome baby. Sleeping pretty much through the night since we took her home.

Took a road trip to DC/NY a couple of weeks ago. She was an absolute trooper, even during the 11 hour DC to Long Island trek.

You are a lucky man.

We took her to LI for Christmas, at 3 months. She had been getting up 1-2 times per night. That road trip kicked off January through July of her getting up every other hour screaming, every night, for that entire stretch of months. It started with a broken schedule, then my wife went to her constantly and turned it into a repeatable cycle. 

In July, I had to put my foot down. Cry it out. After 2 nights, boom. She was sleeping through the night, or getting up at most 1-2 times again and for a short window, with no screaming.

She's the happiest baby ever - the only hurdle has been this sleep nonsense. It impacts us more than her.

Oh what I would do to have your freedom. I am bound by the message board shackles. It is worse than renewing a 2 year contract with Verizon because you need a free upgrade. :)

Haha. I'm sure you're right. Still, gotta feel nice to be the Cheif. I respect anyone that's built a site that's successful.

We don't encourage pac here. 

It's Time for Him To Come Home.

no, really - there's holes in the fargin drywall...everybody's grabbing a hammer; see ragoots and he'll give you something to "remodel"

I haven't had this much dust in my nose since...the FOghat/Mott the Hoople show in Forest Park. I think that was a concert - fuzzy...

Think we can get ya boy Aiden Mackie to post here? Or does his grammar school have limited internet capability?

With the season upon us it might be time to crack my knuckles and begin to own you with my vast football knowledge.  So far everything I said last year has or is coming true..   what you espoused?  not so much.

I know that it completely sucks balls.

Hey ARod, I was hoping to see you here.

I'd like, honestly, for you and I to start over and have a little Perestroika if we're both gonna be here.

I know I was a bit unfair on my part, but I hope we can put that behind us.

For my part, I regret that you and I had a disagreement that went were it did, and I hope that we can heal those old wounds now.

Mea Culpa.

Hey ARod, I was hoping to see you here.

I'd like, honestly, for you and I to start over and have a little Perestroika if we're both gonna be here.

I know I was a bit unfair on my part, but I hope we can put that behind us.

For my part, I regret that you and I had a disagreement that went were it did, and I hope that we can heal those old wounds now.

Mea Culpa.

Lots of starting over for you, eh?

Archived