Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You couldn't just let the joke flop the first time. You have to try and give it CPR like this???

Just in fudge mother****er, just in fudge.

You wouldn't know funny if it slapped you on the t!ts.  Stick to your tired holier than thou shtick and I'll do what I do.  If that's not good enough pm me a time where we can meet so I can break your face.

What I'm saying is that there are 5 or 6 lousy JI members who magically wound up here when I did with the sole purpose of trying to tear me down when instead they should be rejoicing that I am no longer a bother to them over there because Scout is such a bad user experience.

The JI members who moved to JN years ago seem to be just fine with the exception of Klecko who I knew I'd run into again here. 

Pity is, you used to be my favorite poster on JI and what's become of you is awful.  Following someone you detest to a new community for what purpose?  To protect people from a PSL holder who's never missed a Jets game in his life and would take a bullet for a playoff berth?  That's what your fandom has become?

SAR I

Just to be clear, is your position that tens and even hundreds of posters on at least two different message boards where you've been posting for a decade are completely wrong about you?

That you are the actual victim and not deserving of the fairly consistent criticism you receive from a myriad of people who have been reading what you write for years?  You're the one who is right and just about EVERYONE else is wrong?

You wouldn't know funny if it slapped you on the t!ts.  Stick to your tired holier than thou shtick and I'll do what I do.  If that's not good enough pm me a time where we can meet so I can break your face.

No response would have been the right play here.

Just to be clear, is your position that tens and even hundreds of posters on at least two different message boards where you've been posting for a decade are completely wrong about you?

That you are the actual victim and not deserving of the fairly consistent criticism you receive from a myriad of people who have been reading what you write for years?  You're the one who is right and just about EVERYONE else is wrong?

You won't get a response.  He probably downed a bottle of Zoloft after his post count was knocked down to zero at JI.  

Is that the one where Supe flipped out because he thought a poster was calling him fat?

lolz  Ground beef

Enjoy the game maybe we can touch base sometime.

For sure, I'm positive we've met before at one of the bars or at one of the games.  I threw a huge tailgate back in 05 06 with a few guys at JI at the stadium.  And I used to be a fixture at the bar. 

Is that the one where Supe flipped out because he thought a poster was calling him fat?

possibly

Or it could be the one where we he was going to wait on line for a shoe store to open so he could buy $120 Air Jordans or something.....but he also didn't have any money.

Oh, and hellllooooooooo Tx. :)

hello-newman-o.gif

Yeah, but in the same way I understand the appeal of vodka but still think cirrhosis probably sucks.

Tell me more about these little people, and why they pique you so!

There's only one L in anal.  But there aren't any in "Breathe into this rag."  

dyin

It's nice to have someone pick up up from jail

Hell yes I spent a fortune on cake and ice cream.

You are a lucky man.

We took her to LI for Christmas, at 3 months. She had been getting up 1-2 times per night. That road trip kicked off January through July of her getting up every other hour screaming, every night, for that entire stretch of months. It started with a broken schedule, then my wife went to her constantly and turned it into a repeatable cycle. 

In July, I had to put my foot down. Cry it out. After 2 nights, boom. She was sleeping through the night, or getting up at most 1-2 times again and for a short window, with no screaming.

She's the happiest baby ever - the only hurdle has been this sleep nonsense. It impacts us more than her.

My 4 month old still gets up every 4 hours...  so the wife stuffs her between 10-11 and then I have the pleasure of feeding her at 2-3am...  then wife gets her again at 6-7am.  working well now but will suck once I am back to work in a few weeks.  Hopefully we can get her sleeping better when we move to our new house next month

My 4 month old still gets up every 4 hours...  so the wife stuffs her between 10-11 and then I have the pleasure of feeding her at 2-3am...  then wife gets her again at 6-7am.  working well now but will suck once I am back to work in a few weeks.  Hopefully we can get her sleeping better when we move to our new house next month

The more I hear stories like this, the more I realize how lucky I am.post-5567-0-16300900-1409858511_thumb.jp

Yes sir. Going up to the old Penny Arcade (now a sports bar) for the game on Sunday.

Really...  didn't know they turned that into a bar.  Maybe I'll meet up with you some Sunday.  This week DirecTV is giving us a freebie but normally I'll have to make arrangements for non televised games.

Really...  didn't know they turned that into a bar.  Maybe I'll meet up with you some Sunday.  This week DirecTV is giving us a freebie but normally I'll have to make arrangements for non televised games.

Yeah, I'm going without ST this year. I've got a friend that has it, and too many bars around for me to need it often. I'm halfway tempted to see if I can pick up the Syr. CBS affiliate with a powered antenna.

Archived