Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I know.  But having them here regularly would be pretty cool.  Both are really good guys, although Borgo sometimes goes way off into the deep end.

Borgo has been AWOL for a very long time now. Many people have tried to bring him back. Try to lure him with the titties... even Asian.

Crickets

November 18, 2013 (New York, NY)—NAMG (North American Membership Group) CEO James Heckman today announced the acquisition of Scout.com from Fox Networks Group. Following the acquisition, both companies will merge to create a new digital media network focused primarily on male enthusiasts, which will operate as Scout Media, Inc. (Scout).

No wonder they started with Max.

Mass exodus IV?

Here they come.  Again.  And again, and again and again.

I think he has an old beer coozie floating around.

But no magnets?

Yeah I know.  But having them here regularly would be pretty cool.  Both are really good guys, although Borgo sometimes goes way off into the deep end.

Borgo has been AWOL for a very long time now. Many people have tried to bring him back. Try to lure him with the titties... even Asian.

Crickets

He has been back a couple of times.  Seems like a nice guy and it is always good to talk cooking with Borgo and Hector, but every time he leaves or comes back there is a little too much hail the conquering hero.  Post or don't. 

Crickets

Borgo got banned on JI, came here, and lost his sh*t on me because I broke his chops. Then left. Haven't seen or heard from him on either site since.

Max, how much is faba worth, individually, to Scout.com?

When I met with them, we did price out each moderator individually. Frank came in at $17. I thought that was low, I said he is reliable and he is a healthy guy, he never calls out sick. Eventually they countered at $22 for Faba.

I agree.  Ruby, Warfish, RaoulDuke, Borgo, crossfire, Plumberkhan and jetswin (doubt he comes here).

Oh, and KRL as well.  

I haven't read ji in a long time, so I am out of touch. But I know Warfish and Jetswin from back in the day.Both are great guys, so we can definitely offer them asylum here. They will not be prosecuted if they come here, lol.

When I met with them, we did price out each moderator individually. Frank came in at $17. I thought that was low, I said he is reliable and he is a healthy guy, he never calls out sick. Eventually they countered at $22 for Faba.

Is that American dollars or...?

I'll probably pass.

After all, when I found out it was just a VW, well, you need it more ;)

LOL - times are tough here at JetNation. The webmaster is driving a VW for crying out loud. Please drop a few pennies in the tip cup. :)

Wow. Reading the introductory thread on Scout, and the information thread at (what soon will be) the old JI board, I'd just like to say...

Thanks, Max, for not selling us out. If it's not a long term disaster over there, it's definitely going to at least be a short term disaster.

LOL - times are tough here at JetNation. The webmaster is driving a VW for crying out loud. Please drop a few pennies in the tip cup. :)

For the most part, this move is irrelevant to me... I am however curious what becomes of that cesspool of racism and bigotry that they called the "politics forum?"  I can't imagine Big Brother being interested in that...

For the most part, this move is irrelevant to me... I am however curious what becomes of that cesspool of racism and bigotry that they called the "politics forum?"  I can't imagine Big Brother being interested in that...

I think we may need to start a new site. "Cesspool of Racism and Bigotry" would be an awesome name!

Archived