Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

But...you do understand the appeal of owning a woman that likes to ****, right?

Yeah, but it is like buying all types of useless $hit. Take a car for example, why buy a car that will get slower, start spewing noxious fumes, break down, faded finish, sagging flat tires etc, and make you envious of newer, faster, sexier cars and cost 50-70,000. I can hop in a nice new zipcar whenever I have the need, and don't even have to pay for the gas or mileage, that gets left to someone else to maintain, just pay buy the hour for how much I actually want to use it for.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really.

SAR can go **** himself and DIAF.

ARod and Bit tho, they were friends for a long time, good posters of the highest order, one who left JI a while back, and one who sadly my relations with fell apart, much by my own doing.

If either will be here, I'd like to get along again.

if that's Gay, sign me up for a ball gag and some anal lube I suppose.

He fits in with the culture here already!!!

I can already hear max zipping into his gimp costume after reading this.

HEY now

I've always wanted to ask: how do you sit with his screen name? He's piggybacking on cumar's legendary "integrity".

On a Jets board.

I'll take my answer over the air; thanks for taking my call.

I think it's accurate. Both totally self-absorbed, neither does anything particularly well, but they make up for that with tremendous volume year after year.

Yeah, but it is like buying all types of useless $hit. Take a car for example, why buy a car that will get slower, start spewing noxious fumes, break down, faded finish, sagging flat tires etc, and make you envious of newer, faster, sexier cars and cost 50-70,000. I can hop in a nice new zipcar whenever I have the need, and don't even have to pay for the gas or mileage, that gets left to someone else to maintain, just pay buy the hour for how much I actually want to use it for.

They see 17-year-old girls driving BMWs all day as well, what's your point?

Used ones for $7,000 absolutely, I'm looking for one for my son actually.

My point is that there is nothing special or aspirational about a Dodge pickup truck.

SAR I

Archived