Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

LOL - the number seems to have gone back down after I tweeted that.

Sean has been doing this for 15 plus years. I know I bust his balls a lot, but I have a lot of respect for the site that he built. We just didn't always see eye to eye. That said, I do think he is going to alienate a lot of his long time members with this move.

The greatest April fools days here at JN were the soothnation link redirecting everybody here and the 2008 fake moderators and fake mod lounge :rl: sooth even signed up here under a fake user name to bust me and jet mos balls that year. Classic!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All that really happened was JI sold all their members email addresses to Scout, who will sell them to anybody that wants to send you spam.  There is no benefit to the members  except that they will be sent 500% more spam email if they activate their account in the new site.  

I miss Barton. just reading that thread brings back some belly laughs

Ok right now here is where we stand

Ecurb vs Smizzy

Ghost vs K2C

Bob vs Barton (in a homo sense)

Alk vs Thor

BP vs Irish Drunk

Somebody needs to start updating the VBookie forum...

I dont even know who that guy was but that sums that thread up

All that really happened was JI sold all their members email addresses to Scout, who will sell them to anybody that wants to send you spam.  There is no benefit to the members  except that they will be sent 500% more spam email if they activate their account in the new site.  

It is a bit more than that, mostly because Scout does their own internal email marketing. So you will get a lot of emails from them. But hey we all need lots of jerseys. :)

Found it. Come on Phil, re-open, nothing in there bad, I always was baffled while it was locked, seriously

It appears you severely got your pp slapped, Turd. :) at least in that smizzy thread Max locked the entire lounge, nobody could post in it for a week :)

No need to do that.

Once they find out I'm here, they'll run faster than Jets CB's chasing WR's down the field.

It is weird, that you hacked your way back in. Now ji has to move. What are you not telling us? WHO ARE YOU REALLY?

To all of the newly displaced forum posters, you should consider posting here. Great group of Jets fans, we don't take things too seriously and this is a fun place (in my humble and unbiased opinion). :)

Click Register. You won't regret it. 

Hell yeah.  I will make a list of the JI posters I miss and will welcome with open arms.  OK fine Im fat and lazy so i will just put a couple down and everyone else finish.

Raoul Duke cause he sucks so well

Warfish because he is a very sexy man

Green32 because he is funny as hell

Fishhook because he likes to poop alot

Freestater because he reminds me of America

The dude from florida that knows alot about football but his name escapes me

Other than PaulieC who changed his name to Whitezinfadel or something i will welcome every one who comes.  

You have my full permission to sell my email address.  I didn't use a real address to sign up at this place anyway. 

Ah, that's why you are still here. We've sent you dozens of emails over the years requesting that you stop posting. 

Hell yeah.  I will make a list of the JI posters I miss and will welcome with open arms.  OK fine Im fat and lazy so i will just put a couple down and everyone else finish.

Raoul Duke cause he sucks so well

Warfish because he is a very sexy man

Green32 because he is funny as hell

Fishhook because he likes to poop alot

Freestater because he reminds me of America

The dude from florida that knows alot about football but his name escapes me

Other than PaulieC who changed his name to Whitezinfadel or something i will welcome every one who comes.  

PaulieC - what a doosh!

Archived