Jets \ Eagles : The Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks bigger than he was with the Rams. He can play...looks smooth catchingn passes, definite keeper.

I think so. You have to assume one of Ivory or Johnson will get nicked up at some point, Richardson wouldn't be a bad option to take those snaps. I like Powell a lot, but as of now, I can't justify keeping Richardson off the team in favor of one of the receivers. 

What does Sanjay Lal do for a living?

Whatever it is, he sure flies under the radar and the mantle of responsibility.  I had never heard of him before he joined the Jets and, to be perfectly honest, I still do not know who he is other than name and title.  Anonymity is a wonderful thing when you suck at your job.

Speaking of the other USC, how about that kid spraining both his ankles. I mean, are these kids that dumb they can't think of a better lie than jumping from a building to save a drowning child?   

The other foot has yet to drop on that story...

Speaking of the other USC, how about that kid spraining both his ankles. I mean, are these kids that dumb they can't think of a better lie than jumping from a building to save a drowning child?

Lol well that USC is a mess right now. Pete Carroll is winning life right now.

Archived