Jets cut Dmitri Patterson

AFJF

Can't say I'm the least bit surprised, but given the initial delay, you have to wonder if there's a recent cut they've already got their eyes on.  Even if it won't likely be anything as significant as many here would hope for, you have to imagine this means something is going to be done at the position.

Can't say I'm the least bit surprised, but given the initial delay, you have to wonder if there's a recent cut they've already got their eyes on.  Even if it won't likely be anything as significant as many here would hope for, you have to imagine this means something is going to be done at the position.

Saints just cut Bailey, maybe Rob told Rex he's still got something left, maybe not enough for the Saints but maybe the Jets in their needy situation.

Addition by subtraction. Secondary just improved by getting rid of this scrub.

bizarre.  I've been out of touch a coupla days, did he ever explain himself ?

Nope. Although it probably would go something like this:

Reporter: Patterson why did you not show up for the Giants game. 

Patterson: Nah son, I beez like "YO, if ya ain't gonna play me, let me get my swerve on" and that fool izik said "What does swerve mean?" and I said " Nah yo, we cool" and Izik said "yeah". So izik knew that i wasn't showing up cuz I be getting mine....kno what I mean?

Reporter: (puzzled look) Not really.

Patterson: I was getting my swerve on son, if ya don't know then its not my fault. Like i told ya, i was getting my swerve on and izik knew. i was not awol and shizz. 

For what it's worth, Idzik got way to cute this year.

He could have solidified the Jets CB situation very easily.

Why the hell does he want to sit on $22MM?

Funny how it takes a Pats fan to see things as they are. I've been trying to explain what a clown this guy is for months but they don't get it.

Funny how it takes a Pats fan to see things as they are. I've been trying to explain what a clown this guy is for months but they don't get it.

he scanned the board for a few days and figured out how to troll us

the force is strong with that one

be careful

Archived