What message board features do you like most? What would you like added?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. In that case, I don't know the answer to your question. I'm all out of ideas

No worries.  It's just a strange inconsistency.  Each time I finish the last sentence I hit enter twice, put in my SAR, and hit post.  Half the time I get the space, half the time I don't.  Not complaining.

SAR I

I would like an AKF option where anytime Shasta posted it would automatically add a random embarrassing photo of Tom Brady. It would save me a lot of time and make me more productive at work. 

Shasta still owes me $1500 we made from a bet in 2006.  Is he on this board?  Can you help me collect?

SAR I

PLEASE ADD:  the ability to jump to specific pages in a thread (for both full and mobile versions of the website)

For huge threads (20+ pages) its tedious to hit the arrows to get to the page you want to get to.... especially on the mobile site because there's only the back page and next page buttons which only move 1 page at a time.

Tapatalk enables users to jump to specific pages but since this site doesn't support Tapatalk, it would be nice if that feature was included on the mobile version.

This feature exists on the full version.

Click on the "Page x of y" space before the previous and next buttons, and you can enter the page you'd like to jump to. 

Shasta still owes me $1500 we made from a bet in 2006.  Is he on this board?  Can you help me collect?

SAR I

I'll honestly be happy to ban him until he pays you, or longer.

What about a public shaming?

I'm not saying it was you slats, but I recall some mod getting fancy with some coors light pictures in a former poster's signature/profile pic.  

Perhaps a "welcher" display would be appropriate. 

Or, a picture of Brady in a thong, cause you know, gay and stuff. 

I'll honestly be happy to ban him until he pays you, or longer.

Cool!

Here's the thread from 2006:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/threads/121496-The-Shasta-vs-SAR-I-600-Bet-Thread

There was a great poster on JI in this thread, loved the guy, named Bill Parcells.  He got banned there.  Never knew what happened to him.  Really a shame.

SAR I

Cool!

Here's the thread from 2006:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/threads/121496-The-Shasta-vs-SAR-I-600-Bet-Thread

There was a great poster on JI in this thread, loved the guy, named Bill Parcells.  He got banned there.  Never knew what happened to him.  Really a shame.

SAR I

Look in Nevada sportbooks.

Is there a way of knowing which threads we've posted in, so hat it's shown right next to the thread title? Something I'm missing? In any version, full version, mobile version or Tapatalk?

We used to have that and it was removed when we reskinned. I should have that fixed really soon.  Thanks.

Is there a way of knowing which threads we've posted in, so hat it's shown right next to the thread title? Something I'm missing? In any version, full version, mobile version or Tapatalk?

We just changed it, there is now a star (threads you posted in) and a dot on the threads that you haven't.  Clicking either one will take you to the last post that you read in that thread.

I hope that makes sense.  Please let me know if there are any issues.  Thanks.

We just changed it, there is now a star (threads you posted in) and a dot on the threads that you haven't.  Clicking either one will take you to the last post that you read in that thread.

I hope that makes sense.  Please let me know if there are any issues.  Thanks.

Makes perfect sense, thanks

• 2 months later...

If anyone has other thoughts suggestions just let us know. Thanks!

Thanks, Max...since I just returned with the unruly gang on that JI refugee boat, I don't have anything specific to suggest other than

1) Don't sell the thing to Scout

2) permaban HYATT at first sight

3) keep doing the great job you are doing

Archived