Jets sign WR Walter Powell

BroadwayJets

please list the pick, and the round the player was drafted please

Just think about this objectively for a minute. Take your bias out of it and realize how funny the situation is. Entering the draft, CB #2 and WR #2 are arguably the team's biggest needs. He has 12 draft picks. The draft is arguably the deepest it's ever been at WR, and it's also deep at corner. He uses all 12 picks and still walks away from the draft without answering either of those questions.

Just think about this objectively for a minute. Take your bias out of it and realize how funny the situation is. Entering the draft, CB #2 and WR #2 are arguably the team's biggest needs. He has 12 draft picks. The draft is arguably the deepest it's ever been at WR, and it's also deep at corner. He uses all 12 picks and still walks away from the draft without answering either of those questions.

Couldn't have put it better myself great post and truth.

Our practice squad is mostly all our draft picks they all cleared waivers except what 1

o rly ?

92 Finau, Tevita DT 6-5 288 28 1 Utah

62 Hyder, Kerry DE 6-2 280 23 R Texas Tech

45 Miles, Rontez S 6-0 202 25 1 California (PA)

83 Pantale, Chris TE 6-5 254 24 1 Boston College

79 Qvale, Brent T 6-7 315 23 R Nebraska

35 Richardson, Daryl RB 5-10 206 24 3 Abilene Christian

5 Simms, Matt QB 6-3 210 25 2 Tennessee

this is the bottom of the roster we are talking about.  guys who are on the 53 but are inactive on game day.  you and willy need to realize that if 12 rookies make your final 53, that's a bad thing

o rly ?

92 Finau, Tevita DT 6-5 288 28 1 Utah

62 Hyder, Kerry DE 6-2 280 23 R Texas Tech

45 Miles, Rontez S 6-0 202 25 1 California (PA)

83 Pantale, Chris TE 6-5 254 24 1 Boston College

79 Qvale, Brent T 6-7 315 23 R Nebraska

35 Richardson, Daryl RB 5-10 206 24 3 Abilene Christian

5 Simms, Matt QB 6-3 210 25 2 Tennessee

7 new guys?  3 off last years roster what was I thinking?

7 new guys?  3 off last years roster what was I thinking?

you were 0 for 7.  well, I guess 1 for 8 if enunwa clears and is signed.

please list the draft pick that was so bad, nobody claimed him, and he is out of football.  boyd ?   wow, fire idzik

dixon is a buc

this is the bottom of the roster we are talking about.  guys who are on the 53 but are inactive on game day.  you and willy need to realize that if 12 rookies make your final 53, that's a bad thing

I'm not talking about the bottom of the roster. I'm talking about CB2 and WR2. Who are ours? Antonio Allen and David Nelson? Give me a break.

Archived