Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I recall, Limo was protected from on high because she somehow got access to press passes and VIP-type stuff through some charity she was a part of. 

Then jetswin was probably protecting JI's interests in keeping her from leaving the board just because of me? 

Nah...I don't buy that.   There were worse people on that board that would cause anyone to leave.   EGDmCdR.gif?1?6573

Truthfully, I've been a mod here for two years now and I can count on 1 hand the number of people that have been banned during that time. We really don't like doing it and make every effort to avoid it. To get banned it has to be something completely egregious. 

Edit:

I put this in another thread but it fits here too. 

We only have three rules. 

1. No nudity.

2. No politics. 

3. No religion. 

For the most part everything else goes. 

BRING BACK TEH FALCON

Dickie kotite is here- should get real interesting now.

Seriously.... Dick kotite and Tom Shane were lights out funny. I would be crying in my cubicle from laughing so hard. The Herm years gave them plenty of material. Haha.

If I remember correctly it was dickkotite that REALLY got under people's skin. Unmercifully. Haha.

This is gonna be a big freaking boost for JETNATION...I know I'll be here more often....Just another reason why i cannot wait for the season to start!

Jeez I wish I could remember the threads that made me laugh so hard... I don't remember the "epic" threads others were talking about either. "I was a pro athlete"? ..."Ffundamentalist Christian meltdown"?.."green jets and ham meltdown"? Sounds classic.

Can I get a Bart Scott "CAN'T WAIT!!" ???

"CAN'T WAIT!!!"

Seriously.... Dick kotite and Tom Shane were lights out funny. I would be crying in my cubicle from laughing so hard. The Herm years gave them plenty of material. Haha.

If I remember correctly it was dickkotite that REALLY got under people's skin. Unmercifully. Haha.

This is gonna be a big freaking boost for JETNATION...I know I'll be here more often....Just another reason why i cannot wait for the season to start!

Jeez I wish I could remember the threads that made me laugh so hard... I don't remember the "epic" threads others were talking about either. "I was a pro athlete"? ..."Ffundamentalist Christian meltdown"?.."green jets and ham meltdown"? Sounds classic.

"CAN'T WAIT!!!"

That's a classic

"CAN'T WAIT!!!"

Here is another good one. 

Haha...the pats fan chick could be funny.

This exodus is gonna be funny...I'm gonna have to get to a game and tailgate with some posters.

RIDDLE ME THIS....was there ever physical fights among members at a tailgate?

Sometimes Max would drag JoeC into my tailgate trailer, obviously against his will, and close the door, and then you would hear quite the racket while the trailer swayed back and forth. I always assumed Max was beating up on JoeC, but who knows. I know JoeC is now going to be setting up shop a few lots away.

Sometimes Max would drag JoeC into my tailgate trailer, obviously against his will, and close the door, and then you would hear quite the racket while the trailer swayed back and forth. I always assumed Max was beating up on JoeC, but who knows. I know JoeC is now going to be setting up shop a few lots away.

the Sanchize Dog never tasted the same

I gotta speak up about Limo. Back in the day on JI there was a misunderstanding where she publicly attacked me. To her credit, she eventually reached out to me with an olive branch and apology, which I thought was plenty big of her. She then helped me my first season when I opened up my tailgate group to the outside in 2009 and stepped into the void 16H left when he pulled out. She brought over quite a few people, which allowed me to get a pretty good running start.

So yeah, I think she may be misunderstood, and she was always loyal to the JI peeps which is commendable but also probably a thorn in the side of some of the original JI outcasts from 2005, but I think she is good people and I got nothing bad to say about her. Most people will just as well carry a grudge rather than admit a mistake.

Archived