Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

:biggrin: And YOU....had a Marv Albert avatar...

good to see you, Eric. :yes:

Haha... I think I made the switch to He-Man while over at JI.  That was a long, long time ago.  A lot's changed in 8 years... Went through puberty and all that.

Hope you're well.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You still selling liquor JiFfy? How is the sunshine? I seem to remember a surfer in one of your avatars, then.....Yosemite Sam?

god I need a ******* lobotomy

You do remember!!!  I'm blushing right now.

Not selling liquor anymore.  Now I sell people. 

Yosemite was my Avatar for a long long time..  I will go back when Rex is gone (probably next season).

Just scheduled my 3rd surf trip of the year. Hit Mexico, Costa Rica and I'm headed to Ecuardor next! 

<3

You do remember!!!  I'm blushing right now.

Not selling liquor anymore.  Now I sell people. 

Yosemite was my Avatar for a long long time..  I will go back when Rex is gone (probably next season).

Just scheduled my 3rd surf trip of the year. Hit Mexico, Costa Rica and I'm headed to Ecuardor next! 

<3

Right back at you; go while you're young. My surfing buddy (he grew up in the 321 area code) is 60; just cancelled a trip to the east coast of africa (3 weeks), his doc told him NO. Fragility sets in about 50 yrs old. 

Good luck down there; don't let the EquaDOOR hit you in the ass

Right back at you; go while you're young. My surfing buddy (he grew up in the 321 area code) is 60; just cancelled a trip to the east coast of africa (3 weeks), his doc told him NO. Fragility sets in about 50 yrs old. 

Good luck down there; don't let the EquaDOOR hit you in the ass

321?  Probably grew up surfing Sebastian Inlet back in all its glory.

I'll be doing this till the day my body wont let me and I'm making sure my body will let me for a long time. That said, I'm not getting any younger, so every year till that day, I'm taking at least 3 trips to somewhere with perfect waves.  

Ecuador wont know what hit'em! 

I'll be doing this till the day my body wont let me and I'm making sure my body will let me for a long time. That said, I'm not getting any younger, so every year till that day, I'm taking at least 3 trips to somewhere with perfect waves.  

Cocoa Beach; I'll drop Sebastian Inlet see the response. He was headed to mozambique.

rumble young man rumble

Cocoa Beach; I'll drop Sebastian Inlet see the response. He was headed to mozambique.

rumble young man rumble

Yeah, Sebastian is where you surf if you live in Cocoa.  Some other spots, but that's the break that Kelly Slater grew up on.   It's a legendary place.

The waves in Mozambique are incredible...I'd love to go.  Doing Indonesia next year for 2 weeks!!!!  Cant wait! 

Yeah, Sebastian is where you surf if you live in Cocoa.  Some other spots, but that's the break that Kelly Slater grew up on.   It's a legendary place.

The waves in Mozambique are incredible...I'd love to go.  Doing Indonesia next year for 2 weeks!!!!  Cant wait! 

Wednesday same guy and I play classic rock gems. He just called; said all of this. Says Equador is great place; he's envious, if tired.

I miss Sundays at SBI.

My brother

That's all you could come up with? 

What happens...if...you know....

I guess it's true - love is all about taking chances!

What's up, BG??!?! 

Doooood

Oh, I see how it is.  You don't really remember me.  Fine, whatever.

It's not like I have feelings or anything.

BocaJetFan just suggested this in the other thread, and it is a good idea.  Here is the official welcome thread to any new posters that are signing up here from JI.  Thanks for checking out the site and we hope to fulfill your future Jets related posting needs, lol.

Seriously, we have been around for almost 10 years and we launched when a bunch of us were essentially kicked off of JI.  So we feel your pain.

We know what you are going through and we can help. :)

If you are new here, please post in this thread and introduce yourself, thanks.

This site is much better than that piece of sh*t Scout site.

Archived