Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the old new Ji's refugees will act as friendly and welcoming as the old old Ji's refugees were in welcoming the last wave

The old old refugees learned a lot from that, and I hope the wisdom has been passed down to the old new refugees.

BocaJetFan just suggested this in the other thread, and it is a good idea.  Here is the official welcome thread to any new posters that are signing up here from JI.  Thanks for checking out the site and we hope to fulfill your future Jets related posting needs, lol.

Seriously, we have been around for almost 10 years and we launched when a bunch of us were essentially kicked off of JI.  So we feel your pain.

We know what you are going through and we can help. :)

If you are new here, please post in this thread and introduce yourself, thanks.

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Maybe someone can photoshop a statue of liberty pic with a JN logo on it to welcome the refugees.

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Maybe someone can photoshop a statue of liberty pic with a JN logo on it to welcome the refugees.

LOL, yup..like I said earlier, we are like Australia, founded by the dregs no one else wanted or thought would succeed.

I never joined at JI, but lurked for years.  I figured now is as good a time as any to join you guys amid all this change.  I have laughed at SAR, Warfish, and Paulie, been enraged by PatFanTX, and appreciated the perspective of so many of you like WCO and Klecko.  Sometimes on a Monday you need to be talked in off the ledge and others brought back to earth.  New season, new hope!

BocaJetFan just suggested this in the other thread, and it is a good idea.  Here is the official welcome thread to any new posters that are signing up here from JI.  Thanks for checking out the site and we hope to fulfill your future Jets related posting needs, lol.

Seriously, we have been around for almost 10 years and we launched when a bunch of us were essentially kicked off of JI.  So we feel your pain.

We know what you are going through and we can help. :)

If you are new here, please post in this thread and introduce yourself, thanks.

Not new, just old & returning.

Hey Max I want to change my username from ARodKeyWestJetsFan to ARodJetsFan.

Can you hook me up?

Archived