Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome my fellow countrymen.

I too was once from the old country. I boarded a steamship with nothing and now, here I am, a senior moderator at JetNation with Sperm Edwards and Thor both answering to me.

Welcome friends. Welcome fans of the NY Jets. Welcome to your new home.

Don't welcome all of them ... there's some floaters ....

I never joined at JI, but lurked for years.  I figured now is as good a time as any to join you guys amid all this change.  I have laughed at SAR, Warfish, and Paulie, been enraged by PatFanTX, and appreciated the perspective of so many of you like WCO and Klecko.  Sometimes on a Monday you need to be talked in off the ledge and others brought back to earth.  New season, new hope!

Thanks for signing up!

I too was once from the old country. I boarded a steamship with nothing and now, here I am, a senior moderator at JetNation with Sperm Edwards and Thor both answering to me.

Thanks for signing in again!

You still a rogue cop?

Im in! JI immigrant...long time lurker, occasional poster....so when do i get my post migrated as promised? :confused0006:

You are at 2 posts now, how many do we owe you? I would be happy to extend you a credit line of up to 50 additional posts, no questions asked.

It's a nice site. Hopefully a few others come along as well because that scout site is something terrible. I was part of a message board 10 years ago that had a better design and more functionality than that piece of crap they are running.

Happy to be here...the SCOUT site is for sh*t...

Hi fellas,

Sorry I'm late.  Joined in 2005, took a wrong turn and wound up in the Mod's Lounge.  OMG, that place is sick!  I've never seen such strange goings on.  And WTF is that equipment for??????  Very disturbing.  Anyway, it took nine years to escape that horror scene and went to JI only to see the "sold" sign.  Finally made it back.

Anyway, Go Jets!!!!

Archived