Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

Hope nobody minds if I use this board as fallback option if(or maybe WHEN) I run out of patience with the "new" board. confusedshrug.gif

I'm giving it a chance now but if things don't get better over there, I'll be hanging around here a lot.

Nice to meet all of you long-time JetNation members and greetings to the JN Overlords.

Max is happy to be your side-piece.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SourceWorx, EYellin, NY Mick, TOMSHANE!!!! PATSFANTX!!!!

ALL THESE OLD FACES FROM BACK IN THE DAY!!!!

Is this how my Grandparents felt when they died and reunited with all their friends up in heaven?!!?!??!??!!?

HOME AT LAST?!?!?!

SourceWorx, EYellin, NY Mick, TOMSHANE!!!! PATSFANTX!!!!

ALL THESE OLD FACES FROM BACK IN THE DAY!!!!

Is this how my Grandparents felt when they died and reunited with all their friends up in heaven?!!?!??!??!!?

HOME AT LAST?!?!?!

Yellin and Tex don't seem to be here. I think one is banned and the other is trying to burn people at the stake.

I'm happy for whomever runs JETNATION. Its a great site and i hope it increases the membership base. Threads got real bitchy at JI...like real bitchy, girl fights. I wish I could remember the names of all the thin-skinned posters but its been too long.

I don't know what exodus I was a part of? I only post on my phone so i cant see my "member since ____?" tag.

I do remember I followed Tom Shane cause he was funny as all hell....like spitting-coffee-out-my nose-in-my-cubicle funny. The JI mods were always threatening and banning him? Probably cause he irked all the sensitive posters! Haha

Good luck JETNATION!!!

...or like Lou Reed said..."give me your hungry, you tired, your poor, I'll piss on em."

Haha

I've never been man enought to fully integrate myself over here, but now that Sploogth has sold our info and made out like a pig in heat, I guess I'm about to become a full time Jet nation man in training. Or lady man. I can't decide.

Geez, 50 posts in, and pushing for a mod appointment

I'm happy for whomever runs JETNATION. Its a great site and i hope it increases the membership base. Threads got real bitchy at JI...like real bitchy, girl fights. I wish I could remember the names of all the thin-skinned posters but its been too long.

I don't know what exodus I was a part of? I only post on my phone so i cant see my "member since ____?" tag.

I do remember I followed Tom Shane cause he was funny as all hell....like spitting-coffee-out-my nose-in-my-cubicle funny. The JI mods were always threatening and banning him? Probably cause he irked all the sensitive posters! Haha

Good luck JETNATION!!!

...or like Lou Reed said..."give me your hungry, you tired, your poor, I'll piss on em."

Haha

Girl fights? Like in jello wearing wife beaters??

I forgot I set up an account here a while back. It even had my Tiger Paw as my avatar...Lol. Already a smoother transition than what I went through at Scout.

Anyway, like other JI refugees, I am exploring my options. This place does look a million times better, and "feels" closer to what I am used to.

I forgot I set up an account here a while back. It even had my Tiger Paw as my avatar...Lol. Already a smoother transition that what I went through at Scout.

Anyway, like other JI refugees, I am exploring my options. This place does look a million times better, and "feels" closer to what I am used to.

Welcome back, Kotter.

Archived