Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

or until ham comes over and threatens to beat up eyellin in the back alley

Greeneggsand ham!! Hahaha...lol.. The names keep pinging my memory.

I remember a guy that was from FL that had some Todd Christianson Gerri curls and was a charter captain? He had a pic of him holding a mahi-mahi as his avatar. think he was a thin-skinned guy too but can't be sure.

We need to get these heartwarming memories/reunions over with quick guys and girls!!! Season starts Thursday...jets start Sunday !!!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greeneggsand ham!! Hahaha...lol.. The names keep pinging my memory.

I remember a guy that was from FL that had some Todd Christianson Gerri curls and was a charter captain? He had a pic of him holding a mahi-mahi as his avatar. think he was a thin-skinned guy too but can't be sure.

We need to get these heartwarming memories/reunions over with quick guys and girls!!! Season starts Thursday...jets start Sunday !!!

You're confusing Ham with ArodKeyWestJetsFan. Arod's a good guy. Nowhere near the sociopath that Ham turned out to be.

JI posters, you've already been welcomed by some of the great guys who make this site fun.  I speak for the smaller group of us who are largely unknown, say very little, collect ninja swords, live with our parents, and occasionally post while naked.  We welcome you also.

JI posters, you've already been welcomed by some of the great guys who make this site fun.  I speak for the smaller group of us who are largely unknown, say very little, collect ninja swords, live with our parents, and occasionally post while naked.  We welcome you also.

In other words, everyone

Yeah, but we don't tolerate dicks here - oh wait, Shane ...

JI posters, you've already been welcomed by some of the great guys who make this site fun.  I speak for the smaller group of us who . . .  and occasionally post while naked.  We welcome you also.

Isn't naked internet posting the greatest!?!?!?!

Really helps nudists cope with society's tyrannical social etiquette of having to be robed in order to interact with the public masses.

Hope nobody minds if I use this board as fallback option if(or maybe WHEN) I run out of patience with the "new" board. confusedshrug.gif

I'm giving it a chance now but if things don't get better over there, I'll be hanging around here a lot.

Nice to meet all of you long-time JetNation members and greetings to the JN Overlords.

I give it a week. Seriously. When what we know as JI shuts down entirely and people are forced on to that forum it'll be all over. It took me hours just to figure out how to quote people properly. Between that and the awful migration process for a downgraded forum I just can't see many people staying.

I forgot I set up an account here a while back. It even had my Tiger Paw as my avatar...Lol. Already a smoother transition than what I went through at Scout.

Anyway, like other JI refugees, I am exploring my options. This place does look a million times better, and "feels" closer to what I am used to.

this place is the best jets forum. getting banned from JI and coming here was a huge positive imo

Archived