Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say 90% of the people who paid up did so just to block the ads out the threads which were becoming invasive.

Lol...  gotta hand it to sooth on that one. Making the ads that obnoxious was a risky move that apparently paid off

I'd say 90% of the people who paid up did so just to block the ads out the threads which were becoming invasive.

Lol...  gotta hand it to sooth on that one. Making the ads that obnoxious was a risky move that apparently paid off

I have adblock on my browser. Apparently it works well! Internet is nearly impossible without it.

I've been a member at both of these sites since both started and I'll tell you I would be pretty pissed if I was a JI guy all of this time, putting up with all of the crap that you guys have had to endure only to have the place sold out from under you for some company to use all of your names and email addresses. That is some betrayal man.

For record keeping purposes:

2005 - The Initial Exodus \ JetNation is born

2008 - The Great Exodus : A 2nd wave of refugees found their way to the shores of JetNation

2009 - 2013 : Open border policy, but these are known as the peaceful years. Refugees arrive in small waves periodically.

2014 - ???

The story of 2014 has yet to be written.   :)

Hmmmm. I had no idea I was a peacetime refugee LOL

Came from the Old Rivals site and then Matt's Greenhouse.  I could never make sense of JI myself. I know some cool cats over there but I don't pop in much.  JN all the way!!

The bitterness stems from the fact he literally tried to DUPE people into transitioning over to Scout by merely having to Xfer their accnt via an email entry into Scout's system. ........HELLO SPAM & MASS Marketing emails. WTF?!?!? That's some COLD-BLOODED $hit right there - manipulating our OBSESSIVE FANDOM for this team and JetFan interaction into a client mailing list for marketing purposes.

So.......excited for Sunday's Opener, fellas !??!?!?! :animal0029:

I saw that but it may have failed since not everyone received the email..

Just want to say thanks to everyone who has signed up. We hope you feel at home here, we are definitely enjoying having you guys here. 

Note to new guys.  You'll notice mods often use words like 'enjoying' and 'guys' in the same sentence.  It's not by accident.

I've been a member at both of these sites since both started and I'll tell you I would be pretty pissed if I was a JI guy all of this time, putting up with all of the crap that you guys have had to endure only to have the place sold out from under you for some company to use all of your names and email addresses. That is some betrayal man.

Very true, all we have to deal with here is the occasional offer of a reach-around from Max 

this place is such a sausage fest

This reminds me...there were some chicks at JI. One was a pats fan that was pretty funny and good at getting the thin-skinned fans in an uproar.

The other One I remember was a jets fan with huge......tracts of land.

Also...I remember a poster always pushing REMAX...he survive the housing implosion?

This reminds me...there were some chicks at JI. One was a pats fan that was pretty funny and good at getting the thin-skinned fans in an uproar.

Also...I remember a poster always pushing REMAX...he survive the housing implosion?

I think the first one you are thinking of is GARB. She shows up from time to time. 

I'm not sure about the second one. 

The third one sounds like Brenda. She does post here and there and she will be making the trip to Green Bay week 2. 

Limolady was one. Also Kelly, a dude who pretended to be a chick. So maybe that counts as half?

I think the first one you are thinking of is GARB. She shows up from time to time. 

I'm not sure about the second one. 

The third one sounds like Brenda. She does post here and there and she will be making the trip to Green Bay week 2. 

maybe Yenta, aka sportsyenta, aka Naomi?

Archived