Choose your 2014 JetNation Captain.

JoeC36

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I nominate the JN membership recruiter of the decade. This nominee is not here right now because he is very busy with an important business merger, but will be joining the board as soon as time permits.

You all know and love him too. I believe hes a lock.

Sean Deegan

YOU are the captain. It can be no one else. No one understands what it takes to win more than Pats fans. It is their undying loyalty and superior football knowledge that has led the Pats to their recent era of dominance. If we want to win, we must acquiesce to the reality that they are better fans than us. 

PatriotReign37 for JN Captain!!!

No, he isn't. You just don't want him to be captain.

He most certainly is. It's ironic that you would stump for him considering it was your catastrophic captaincy (wherein you provided NO leadership and disappeared for weeks at a time after Jets losses) that would most injure your homeboy were he eligible.

He most certainly is. It's ironic that you would stump for him considering it was your catastrophic captaincy (wherein you provided NO leadership and disappeared for weeks at a time after Jets losses) that would most injure your homeboy were he eligible.

1. I am not stumping for JiF. I am on record as supporting the only logical choice, PR37, for captain. 

2. I did no such thing. I was an outstanding captain. If you want to look to a failed captaincy, look to BG's reign - which saw the only losing season of Rex's head coaching career. His listless leadership was awful. He is an elderly gentleman. He doesn't have any ooomph left in him. 

Agreed. I'd roll with JIF. That little shark-tooth wearing, fake punk rock loving, basement dwelling fagola deserves it.

Agreed. If it works out, we have a par excellence cheerleader for Rex Ryan. If not, he will make, based on this description, a most excellent whipping boy/pinata for his god that failed. 

JiF is a great choice do to his vast knowledge of football and sweet jumper.

Klecko is also a great choice do to his vast knowledge of football and troll swatting ability. 

Meh... I've been captain. It's not all it's cracked up to be. It's almost as thankless as being a mod. 

These days I prefer to be plain ol' Klecko73isGod - regular JN poster. 

Meh... I've been captain. It's not all it's cracked up to be. It's almost as thankless as being a mod. 

These days I prefer to be plain ol' Klecko73isGod - regular JN poster. 

Half the time I forget Im a mod.  Then I notice the extra buttons on my screen.  Still have no idea what they are for.

Archived