Choose your 2014 JetNation Captain.

JoeC36

JiF is a great choice do to his vast knowledge of football and sweet jumper.

Klecko is also a great choice do to his vast knowledge of football and troll swatting ability. 

You, me. Co-captains.

Rename the site: "Hugs & Bacon and a bunch of people whining about Sooth"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure you understand how this works.

Democracy doesn't work, Joseph. Look around you. These clowns are trying to put Peyton Hillis on the Madden cover again. You attempted your little coup last year with Evan and you embarrassed yourself and the site. Meanwhile, a The Committee elected the greatest captain to yet serve in EY. You, sir, are done.

Democracy doesn't work, Joseph. Look around you. These clowns are trying to put Peyton Hillis on the Madden cover again. You attempted your little coup last year with Evan and you embarrassed yourself and the site. Meanwhile, a The Committee elected the greatest captain to yet serve in EY. You, sir, are done.

Ummm, we've haven't had a record better than 8-8 since having a captain. Maybe we go without a captain for year and see how that works. 

The last year we didn't have a captain we went 11-5 and beat two half of fame QBs on the road in the playoffs. 

Just sayin'.

I move for Tom Shane's violent removal from the committee. 

The JiF coup has won.

Hey I was good !

As long as I have one-click power I will never be done. 

YAY!  I have a vote!  Thanks Vill!!!

You invited me to my first live Jets game, so you've always had me at "Hello" Panda boy! Speaking of that, I'll be going to the Jets/Steelers game. If you're there make sure to find me so I can be honored by your presence. I'll most likely be at the tailgate by the cannoli section feeding my face lol. 

Archived