New Posters, Introduce yourself!!

SouthernJet

Name- Glenn

Jets fan because-- it's the team I used to watch my alcoholic uncle jump up and touch the ceiling for when they scored a TD so I jumped on board

Born in the Bronx at Einstein hospital (what a friggin' oxymoron or something like that)

Moved 19 times by the time I was 14

If JetNation was a house, I'd be a squatter

Despite his intolerable attitude of late....I love TomShane and when he feels like it, he can be the funniest man on the planet

Left JI a decade ago when it felt like there was in influx of teenage minded posters who just hurled insults...two weeks later I got an e-mail from GGG or Bren making me aware of JN...been here since.

Sunday can't get here soon enough!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smart phones don't spell words wrong.  Idiots do.

Shaking head....

Can't make this stuff up, guy promoting a pedophile charactor, calling the guy who mispelled something an idiot......

There is no place in society for pedophiles, or anone who stands up for them, or promotes them.

I wouldn't say that I'm a misogynist, really. It's just that I have a complicated understanding of intimacy. My mother was a cold woman emotionally--not mean or abusive in any way, but reserved. You'd tell her "I love you," and she'd reply, "Me too." So the way I am with women now comes from that, I guess. I love women, but I don't love them enough to keep them around too long. Eventually, they all tell you, "me too." 

That said, I pride myself on my ability in the area of cunnilingus. Some say that men only get good at going down because they're trying to mask a small penis. I don't know if this is true. I have not seen enough penises to come to that conclusion. One time, in math class (9th grade?) I was tired and got caught measuring my erection (through my pants) and that, to this day, stands as the most painfully embarrassing moment of my life. Who does that? 

I was 23 when I lost my virginity, which is odd because I was an attractive teen with a good sense of humor. I like to attribute my late start to the delusion that I was a true romantic, and that hooking up was vulgar and crude. In all honesty, however, it was because my mother had taught Mike (my younger brother) and I about the birds and the bees thusly: "Sex is when you put your pee-pee inside a woman and she gets pregnant and you ruin her life." A therapist once told me that my mother had a bitterness towards men. Anyway, I lost my virginity to a girl named Mary in a cabin near a lake in Gloucester, Mass, and then had a panic attack thinking about what percentage of young women in that region of Massachusetts probably had HIV. Love is hard. Mary was nice, but worked out way too much and had the body of a muscular 15-year old boy.

I was married once and totally porked it. There was a period in my life where the synapses of my brain fired randomly and I had begun to take overt pleasure in absolute chaos. This was a time of great creativity and productivity for me, but I was all id and couldn't control a single impulse so everything went sideways quickly and, one day, I woke up on the floor of my brother's apartment, using my duffel bag as a pillow. It took me years to straighten up. There are times I miss those days and I consider adopting a minor drug problem as a means toward inhabiting that chaos again, but I think the time for that is past. Instead, I co-opt my chaos by rooting for the Jets and seducing mangy barmaids.

The Jets are a wayward organization, and I don't believe that they'll ever win a title until Woody Johnson brings in a seasoned Director of Football Operations type of guy to run things. Too many cooks in the kitchen at Florham Park, and Woody is just not qualified to vote on who his coach or his quarterback should be. 

I live in Bridgeport, Ct now, and I like it. It's my first experience living in a truly urban setting, and that exposure has turned me back toward a center-right political philosophy, though I would never vote for any hillbilly who would compromise the rights of gays to marry. I root for gentrification. I think I am living in Williamsburg, Brooklyn 15 years ago. They are building a massive Bass Pro Shop across the bay and, though I do not hunt or fish, it brings a smile to my face because I know they brought the Bass Pro Shop here for customers that Bass thinks will be living here in five years. I will fist-pump when they bring the Starbucks in. I do not care.     

I think Rex Ryan is a nice guy who would be a hell of a lot of fun to drink with, but is otherwise a waste of time as a head coach. I think a lot of the problems that he's encountering today were of his own making, and now he's lying in the talent-poor bed he's made for himself. I think John Idzik has good ideas, but I believe that he's caught in a tug-of-war with his coach and his owner that he simply doesn't know how to resolve, and that will be his undoing unless something drastically changes. I believe Woody Johnson is a fanboy who likes to assert his power in stupid little ways, like refusing to sign off on dumping Brian Schottenheimer because it would have cost him $1 mil. I believe Terry Bradway is still here for a similar reason. This is speculation on my part. I see the car wreck and try to come up with theories as to how it occurred, though I am too lazy to actually look for tire tracks.

JetNation is great and I enjoy reading the people on here. I often find myself recalling posts as if they were actual conversations I had, which is weird, but I suppose that's illustrative of how I think about the people here. No homo.

I saw the JLaw naked pics and I think she's lovely. If I was her, I'd shrug it off. Justin Verlander has every right to be bummed, though. Then again, he gets to say that he was putting it to Kate Upton at the time they were taken, which is an excellent consolation prize. 

I do not go to Jets games anymore. I don't like putting money in Woody's pocket. Truth be told, I've never really enjoyed the stadium experience. There's a post on here where I detail how my past journeys to MetLife/Giants Stadium always went. I do not like to tailgate. I have horrendous ADHD and can't be asked to stand in a parking lot for more than five minutes. 

LOL, great !!! right up there with JGBs Raisin story :)

TomShane, I see you pride yourself on you cunnilingus abilities. Do you think you could eat more pussy than say...Joey Chestnut(Nathan's hot dog eating champ). How would you measure such a competition in a 10 minute competition? Number of orgasms? Total weight lost by the eatee?  Would you have to eat 5 pussies and then go by a vote?  Inquiring minds want to know!!

Tom eats more cause he is dating Suzy 'Lincoln Tunnel' Pizzoloto

Shaking head....

Can't make this stuff up, guy promoting a pedophile charactor, calling the guy who mispelled something an idiot......

There is no place in society for pedophiles, or anone who stands up for them, or promotes them.

It's a friggin movie character. Get a grip. Plus we don't know he's a pedophile until way after this scene.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting.

Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your a$$hole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

I wouldn't say that I'm a misogynist, really. It's just that I have a complicated understanding of intimacy. My mother was a cold woman emotionally--not mean or abusive in any way, but reserved. You'd tell her "I love you," and she'd reply, "Me too." So the way I am with women now comes from that, I guess. I love women, but I don't love them enough to keep them around too long. Eventually, they all tell you, "me too." 

That said, I pride myself on my ability in the area of cunnilingus. Some say that men only get good at going down because they're trying to mask a small penis. I don't know if this is true. I have not seen enough penises to come to that conclusion. One time, in math class (9th grade?) I was tired and got caught measuring my erection (through my pants) and that, to this day, stands as the most painfully embarrassing moment of my life. Who does that? 

I was 23 when I lost my virginity, which is odd because I was an attractive teen with a good sense of humor. I like to attribute my late start to the delusion that I was a true romantic, and that hooking up was vulgar and crude. In all honesty, however, it was because my mother had taught Mike (my younger brother) and I about the birds and the bees thusly: "Sex is when you put your pee-pee inside a woman and she gets pregnant and you ruin her life." A therapist once told me that my mother had a bitterness towards men. Anyway, I lost my virginity to a girl named Mary in a cabin near a lake in Gloucester, Mass, and then had a panic attack thinking about what percentage of young women in that region of Massachusetts probably had HIV. Love is hard. Mary was nice, but worked out way too much and had the body of a muscular 15-year old boy.

I was married once and totally porked it. There was a period in my life where the synapses of my brain fired randomly and I had begun to take overt pleasure in absolute chaos. This was a time of great creativity and productivity for me, but I was all id and couldn't control a single impulse so everything went sideways quickly and, one day, I woke up on the floor of my brother's apartment, using my duffel bag as a pillow. It took me years to straighten up. There are times I miss those days and I consider adopting a minor drug problem as a means toward inhabiting that chaos again, but I think the time for that is past. Instead, I co-opt my chaos by rooting for the Jets and seducing mangy barmaids.

The Jets are a wayward organization, and I don't believe that they'll ever win a title until Woody Johnson brings in a seasoned Director of Football Operations type of guy to run things. Too many cooks in the kitchen at Florham Park, and Woody is just not qualified to vote on who his coach or his quarterback should be. 

I live in Bridgeport, Ct now, and I like it. It's my first experience living in a truly urban setting, and that exposure has turned me back toward a center-right political philosophy, though I would never vote for any hillbilly who would compromise the rights of gays to marry. I root for gentrification. I think I am living in Williamsburg, Brooklyn 15 years ago. They are building a massive Bass Pro Shop across the bay and, though I do not hunt or fish, it brings a smile to my face because I know they brought the Bass Pro Shop here for customers that Bass thinks will be living here in five years. I will fist-pump when they bring the Starbucks in. I do not care.     

I think Rex Ryan is a nice guy who would be a hell of a lot of fun to drink with, but is otherwise a waste of time as a head coach. I think a lot of the problems that he's encountering today were of his own making, and now he's lying in the talent-poor bed he's made for himself. I think John Idzik has good ideas, but I believe that he's caught in a tug-of-war with his coach and his owner that he simply doesn't know how to resolve, and that will be his undoing unless something drastically changes. I believe Woody Johnson is a fanboy who likes to assert his power in stupid little ways, like refusing to sign off on dumping Brian Schottenheimer because it would have cost him $1 mil. I believe Terry Bradway is still here for a similar reason. This is speculation on my part. I see the car wreck and try to come up with theories as to how it occurred, though I am too lazy to actually look for tire tracks.

JetNation is great and I enjoy reading the people on here. I often find myself recalling posts as if they were actual conversations I had, which is weird, but I suppose that's illustrative of how I think about the people here. No homo.

I saw the JLaw naked pics and I think she's lovely. If I was her, I'd shrug it off. Justin Verlander has every right to be bummed, though. Then again, he gets to say that he was putting it to Kate Upton at the time they were taken, which is an excellent consolation prize. 

I do not go to Jets games anymore. I don't like putting money in Woody's pocket. Truth be told, I've never really enjoyed the stadium experience. There's a post on here where I detail how my past journeys to MetLife/Giants Stadium always went. I do not like to tailgate. I have horrendous ADHD and can't be asked to stand in a parking lot for more than five minutes.

Was that so hard?

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting.

Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your a$$hole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Dont-Just-Stare-At-It-Eat-It-Christian-B

It's as if you were waiting for this moment all you life.

Actually thought about Alk the other day when I head that Faith No More was going to release their first album in 18 years.

Alk must have subscribed to the Smizzy grow up thread that was reopened after being locked for 8 years. He posted in it last week. He's not coming back, just cameos.

Hi everyone, I'm Jet Nut.

Became a Jets fan because of my father. In Brooklyn, as a kid there was a different AFL and rooted for the Bklyn. Dodgers football team. He caught grief from NY Giants fans and grew to hate the team and their fans. So he naturally migrated to the Jets when they entered the league. Remember as a kid watching SBIII together. Dad hitting the table when Snell scored.

Besides the Jets root for the Mets, Rangers and Knicks.

Audiophile with lots of Krell electronics and planar speakers. Listen to an eclectic mix of music from Jimi Hendrix to Miles Davis.

Nothing better than live music, avid concert goer.

Long time season ticket holder. Started going to games when I was young, Shea days

Grew up in NYC, lived mostly in Brooklyn and Staten Island.

Moved to Manalapan NJ in the mid 90's to raise my 3 boys.

Retired young, sorry SAR, and a year ago bought a second home in Boca Raton Fl, it's like a vacation every day

Just wait until she delivers when the Pats win the big one again.

Got 3 already, and the ride is not over.

it was great when she stormed out of the living room in the 4th quarter when the Giants were on their way to win....  I was laughing the whole time.  I even paused it so she could see Manning-face when the game was over.  Hahahahahahaha

Name- Glenn

Jets fan because-- it's the team I used to watch my alcoholic uncle jump up and touch the ceiling for when they scored a TD so I jumped on board

Born in the Bronx at Einstein hospital (what a friggin' oxymoron or something like that)

Moved 19 times by the time I was 14

If JetNation was a house, I'd be a squatter

Despite his intolerable attitude of late....I love TomShane and when he feels like it, he can be the funniest man on the planet

Left JI a decade ago when it felt like there was in influx of teenage minded posters who just hurled insults...two weeks later I got an e-mail from GGG or Bren making me aware of JN...been here since.

Sunday can't get here soon enough!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Glenn. I love you as well.

Archived