New Posters, Introduce yourself!!

SouthernJet

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsis seems like a very interesting name. I wish to name my cat Arthis; with your blessing, of course.

I was thinking of naming my next pet SpermEdwards.  Haven't decided what to get yet though.  Suggestions?

(I'm experimenting with optimizing thread-derailment techniques.  Your assistance is appreciated).

I was thinking of naming my next pet SpermEdwards.  Haven't decided what to get yet though.  Suggestions?

(I'm experimenting with optimizing thread-derailment techniques.  Your assistance is appreciated).

some form of rodent, perhaps?

I need to check out the tap room and bobbique, those are new since i've been gone. but I have old friends that play some of those places with their bands.

I work in the Farmingville/Patchogue area.  There aren't many good places to watch road games, but Bobbique isn't all that bad. 

First post on here but follower on twitter for a while. Anyway I'm Paddy_R from a small town outside Belfast in Ireland. Been a Jets fan as long as I can remember and along with my brother (a steelers fan, sorry nothing I could do to change his mind) am pretty much the only NFL fan in my town. Been to Wembley Stadium in London for the international series matches every year they been held but yet to see the might Jets play as the Metlife is just over 3250 miles away. But But one day I'll get there.

First post on here but follower on twitter for a while. Anyway I'm Paddy_R from a small town outside Belfast in Ireland. Been a Jets fan as long as I can remember and along with my brother (a steelers fan, sorry nothing I could do to change his mind) am pretty much the only NFL fan in my town. Been to Wembley Stadium in London for the international series matches every year they been held but yet to see the might Jets play as the Metlife is just over 3250 miles away. But But one day I'll get there.

Welcome aboard cousin ...

Welcome my Friend. I have several guys/girls  on my IBM team that live in Dublin :)

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

[points to poster next to him]

Tom Shane, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Max isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Max

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

[points to poster next to him]

Tom Shane, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Max isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Max

Max is going to respond to this with a " sucking on a big toe" reference and our lives will never be the same.

Another Nordie? Irish Jet will be pleased. :D

Archived