It's Days Like This That Make The PSL's So Worth It

SAR I

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same act he used to crawl back to JI with. So transparent.

The real sar1 was great. You didnt like him but i did. The fake sar1 does a funny enough job to be interesting but i cant belive warfisg fell for it hook line and sinker.

First off, sar1 NEVER responded me on ji. Ever! Now he just did....

"He"

The real sar1 was great. You didnt like him but i did. The fake sar1 does a funny enough job to be interesting but i cant belive warfisg fell for it hook line and sinker.

First off, sar1 NEVER responded me on ji. Ever! Now he just did....

"He"

I'm surprised he never attacked you for being a filthy redneck! 

You would think a man who talkes about all his money and has such a nose in the air attitude would never dream of entering a discount store and pay $3.99 for a hat.

I wonder if he took the tag off when he weared it?

You forgot the trophy wife and the beach house, but I appreciate the gesture nonetheless.

SAR I

Describing ones own wife as a "trophy wife" says alot about a person.

Beach House must be nice tho, always wanted one of those, but I'll get mine when I retire......on the coast of Scotland, at that.

Describing ones own wife as a "trophy wife" says alot about a person.

Beach House must be nice tho, always wanted one of those, but I'll get mine when I retire......on the coast of Scotland, at that.

Do you wear a banana hammock under your kilt? or go commando? Thor wanted me to ask you this.

Back on the PSL thing. me and my brother had season tix from 1978-2007. we dumped them because of the PSL's and I am very happy about it. I do not enjoy the game xp anymore and only go to select games to see friends, other wise im quite content watching from home without getting up at 7am on a sunday for a 1pm game and getting home at 6pm.

LOL That guy and I worked everytrhing out when we met face to face. Funny how that works

Yeah, when he realized you're 6ft 5 and 300 pounds of pure unadulterated sexiness his spine melted like jello. lol that was Boozer, right?

Back on the PSL thing. me and my brother had season tix from 1978-2007. we dumped them because of the PSL's and I am very happy about it. I do not enjoy the game xp anymore and only go to select games to see friends, other wise im quite content watching from home without getting up at 7am on a sunday for a 1pm game and getting home at 6pm.

Get this jackas# to pick you up in his $50k BMW. Listening to him brag should put you back to sleep and you will be well rested when you get home!

I miss you.

(Is that gay to admit?)

Been meaning to ask if you left JI because of me in Poli-Sci, actually.

if so, I can't say sorry enough to make up for that.

LOL it's not gay if it's only the tip. That's what the JN mods tell me at least 

I did not leave because of your politics postings. If memory serves we disagreed but never disrespectfully.  I actually left JI about the time the draft forum became a part of another site. 

FWIW I have taken the Bitonti politics show to reddit.com/r/PoliticalDiscussion/ I post under bit99

Occasionally I'll visit the off topic forum at JA to tweak the rocking chair crowd. but for the most part I figure if people want to talk politics they should do it on a politics board. 

Yeah, when he realized you're 6ft 5 and 300 pounds of pure unadulterated sexiness his spine melted like jello. lol that was Boozer, right?

Can I call him a Hog Herder?

Given I'm 6'5" and 380 pounds of pure unadulterated burger grease and Haggis leftovers, I'm not quite as fear ful of repurcussions.

That I live far far away and don;t go to games!

You would think a man who talkes about all his money and has such a nose in the air attitude would never dream of entering a discount store and pay $3.99 for a hat.

hood_zpsbfe99a94.jpg

tshirt_zpsf8cc3a80.jpg

I didn't.

I won it on eBay for $50 this offseason.  I now have the full collection, hoodies, t-shirts, the hat was the toughest get.

SAR I

Get this jackas# to pick you up in his $50k BMW. Listening to him brag should put you back to sleep and you will be well rested when you get home!

I went to a game with SAR in 2007, hes really a nice guy. this is just his on line schtick

Archived