It's Days Like This That Make The PSL's So Worth It

SAR I

LOL it's not gay if it's only the tip. That's what the JN mods tell me at least 

I did not leave because of your politics postings. If memory serves we disagreed but never disrespectfully.  I actually left JI about the time the draft forum became a part of another site. 

FWIW I have taken the Bitonti politics show to reddit.com/r/PoliticalDiscussion/ I post under bit99

Occasionally I'll visit the off topic forum at JA to tweak the rocking chair crowd. but for the most part I figure if people want to talk politics they should do it on a politics board. 

Very glad to hear that Bit.  You've been missed old friend.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I call him a Hog Herder?

Given I'm 6'5" and 380 pounds of pure unadulterated burger grease and Haggis leftovers, I'm not quite as fear ful of repurcussions.

That I live far far away and don;t go to games!

LOL! Duane is also a master Chef and head of security at the official JN Tailgate® you and Crusher can come and sing combaya (sp?)

LOL! Duane is also a master Chef and head of security at the official JN Tailgate® you and Crusher can come and sing combaya (sp?)

Hmmm, Crusher and Warish Roadtrip?

Thats alot of bulf for one car to take.

Not sure he wants to see me in my Kilt either tbqh, and really, there is no way I can attend a Home Game and NOT wear the Kilt, right?

Can I call him a Hog Herder?

Given I'm 6'5" and 380 pounds of pure unadulterated burger grease and Haggis leftovers, I'm not quite as fear ful of repurcussions.

That I live far far away and don;t go to games!

Life aint easy when your fat and greasy.... Us big guys need to stick together and laugh at the little people try to get the last chicken leg

Hmmm, Crusher and Warish Roadtrip?

Thats alot of bulf for one car to take.

Not sure he wants to see me in my Kilt either tbqh, and really, there is no way I can attend a Home Game and NOT wear the Kilt, right?

Sure! just wear your Jets kilt. and make sure Max doesn't try and get any peeks underneath to post teh pron in mod forum :)

Back on the PSL thing. me and my brother had season tix from 1978-2007. we dumped them because of the PSL's and I am very happy about it. I do not enjoy the game xp anymore and only go to select games to see friends, other wise im quite content watching from home without getting up at 7am on a sunday for a 1pm game and getting home at 6pm.

firstrow_zpsdb840990.jpg

jetspack_zps3b425335.jpg

Ah, perhaps that's because you didn't buy your way in to Day 1 seniority off an old timer and get Row 1 seats in the Mezzanine.  I can go to the games I want, sell the others at a profit, it's all win.

Where were your seats?  Let me know if you ever want to catch a game, it's on me.

SAR I

firstrow_zpsdb840990.jpg

jetspack_zps3b425335.jpg

Ah, perhaps that's because you didn't buy your way in to Day 1 seniority off an old timer and get Row 1 seats in the Mezzanine.  I can go to the games I want, sell the others at a profit, it's all win.

Where were your seats?  Let me know if you ever want to catch a game, it's on me.

SAR I

Section 104 in the old stadium. and mezzanine behind home plate at Shea. hey I need a ticket for the Denver game :) and am willing to pay for it. :) thanks for the offer

firstrow_zpsdb840990.jpg

jetspack_zps3b425335.jpg

SAR I

Just throwing this out there, did you ever think about actually just posting for real? Everyone who has met you says you are a real nice guy. But from what I can gather, this online persona of yours has lost its burst. Might be time to reinvent yourself, football players do it all the time after the slow down after being in the league for a while.

Just throwing this out there, did you ever think about actually just posting for real? Everyone who has met you says you are a real nice guy. But from what I can gather, this online persona of yours has lost its burst. Might be time to reinvent yourself, football players do it all the time after the slow down after being in the league for a while.

THE JN POSTER REHABILITATION PROGRAM®©™ Is it still in business? SAR is a great candidate. I nominate him for training sessions.

THE JN POSTER REHABILITATION PROGRAM®©™ Is it still in business? SAR is a great candidate. I nominate him for training sessions.

That program is still in business but right now their are two problems:

1.  The candidate list is long

2.  Our star pupil (you) had a relapse lol.

It's your site, I'll surely do as you please, but here's the thing:

Everything I post is true.  The BMW, the beach house, the trophy wife, the PSL's, the Jets 2010 Championship Gear, my distain for drunken tailgating louts, my on/off hatred of Rex Ryan, my belief that we blew it with Mark Sanchez' development, being on the waitlist from '88-'02, never missing a Jets game since 1979, I'm not fabricating any of this.

If you don't like my delivery, not sure what to do about that as I've been posting this way since 1994 and only seem to have rubbed blue collar workers and blind homers the wrong way to date, not sure why it's illegal for wealthy folks to post honestly if that's what you're getting at.

SAR I

+1

I'd love to meet the "real Scott" for a change.

Everything I post is true.  The BMW, the beach house, the trophy wife, the PSL's, the Jets 2010 Championship Gear, my distain for drunken tailgating louts, my on/off hatred of Rex Ryan, my belief that we blew it with Mark Sanchez' development, being on the waitlist from '88-'02, never missing a Jets game since 1979, I'm not fabricating any of this.

If you don't like my delivery, not sure what to do about that as I've been posting this way since 1994 and only seem to have rubbed blue collar workers and blind homers the wrong way to date, not sure why it's illegal for wealthy folks to post honestly if that's what you're getting at.

SAR I

Well I saw a link where you were deleted from another site recently. So the delivery is what I am getting at, clearly it isn't working. I get what you are doing, but we just don't need anyone riling up the masses. We have enough of that here already.

If being rich defines you and that is important to you, I am happy for you. That said, the shtick is just old and worn out in my opinion.

Not this shlt again with the seats. WTF you clown. And you're not wealthy at all so just stop it. I know what you paid for your white house in Jersey and I know your wife is the bread winner.

Why you gotta come here to try and sully this board, we're all enjoying the place just great til your sorry ass comes along with your shlt excuse for a victimized troll job. GO AWAY.

The only thing that has been established in this thread and many others before it:  

SAR I has the tiniest dick in the world.

I just realized this from the Smizzy grow up thread.  you're 80? when did you change your name?

Haha - how did you realize that?

I think it was a few years ago... had a password snafu that Max and I couldn't solve so he just changed my name

Because you're in it and somebody quoted you as 80 lol dont let Savage know who you are :)

The only thing that has been established in this thread and many others before it:  

SAR I has the tiniest dick in the world.

Completely untrue.

MetLife Stadium.  Halftime.  Verizon Mezzanine.  Bathroom adjacent to the Club entrance.

Be there.

SAR I

SAR I

1238512403_dancing_chimps.gif

• 2 years later...

Archived