Your 2014 JN Captain is...

T0mShane

This year will be rife with challenges for our newest leader, so deciding on one from a rich, eclectic pool of candidates was exceedingly difficult. We would like to thank all of JN's posters for their contributions, and we would like to let them know that this year's selection process included a record 12(!) finalists. We believe this speaks well of the growing talent pool.

Without further ado, we concluded that there was no better choice for captain than to give gEYno another term at the top. His steady leadership led the Jets franchise to an astounding 8 wins when most had predicted them to the worst team in the league. He is smart, he is sexy, he is smooth. He is The Captain.

All hail gEYno.  

This year will be rife with challenges for our newest leader, so deciding on one from a rich, eclectic pool of candidates was exceedingly difficult. We would like to thank all of JN's posters for their contributions, and we would like to let them know that this year's selection process included a record 12(!) finalists. We believe this speaks well of the growing talent pool.

Without further ado, we concluded that there was no better choice for captain than to give gEYno another term at the top. His steady leadership led the Jets franchise to an astounding 8 wins when most had predicted them to the worst team in the league. He is smart, he is sexy, he is smooth. He is The Captain.

All hail gEYno.  

Tom as a rule, I hate ever admitting that you are capable of good. I just refuse to believe that possibility even exists.

That said, wow, this is an excellent choice.

Tom as a rule, I hate ever admitting that you are capable of good. I just refuse to believe that possibility even exists.

That said, wow, this is an excellent choice.

Thank you. Now, can you rein your filthy little weasel-dog JoeC in for me? Thanks in advance. He told me on Twitter that he wants to ruin the board. 

Archived