Fan Duel League - Week 1 - Lots of Prize $$$

Maxman

We have a week one fantasy league going on Fan Duel.  It does cost $10 to play but they are giving away up to $10,000.  This is a private league and right now there are only 4 people signed up.  

Click here to play!

Here is the prize $$$ breakdown for this week:

• 1st:$1,000.00
  • 2nd:$700.00
  • 3rd:$500.00
  • 4th:$350.00
  • 5th:$250.00
  • 6th - 7th:$200.00
  • 8th - 10th:$150.00
  • 11th - 15th:$100.00
  • 16th - 20th:$75.00
  • 21st - 30th:$50.00
  • 31st - 50th:$40.00
  • 51st - 100th:$30.00
  • 101st - 151st:$25.00
  • 152nd - 221st:$20.00

Click here to play!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in, hopefully the answer to my question above is yes.  I've been meaning to join this site, just needed a good reason, should be able to at least double my money on this. 

I hope you also joined and added a promo code that gets them to match (at a pro-rated pace) your initial deposit.

Yea...I suck at picking good teams.

You pick players in this, not teams. I started using it last year, here and there, by the end of the year I figured out the strategy and I was winning $20 - $75 from $5 entries pretty consistently. It's fun.

I hope you also joined and added a promo code that gets them to match (at a pro-rated pace) your initial deposit.

You pick players in this, not teams. I started using it last year, here and there, by the end of the year I figured out the strategy and I was winning $20 - $75 from $5 entries pretty consistently. It's fun.

I entered a promo code, I just added enough money to do this JN pool and I'll go from there. 

I entered a promo code, I just added enough money to do this JN pool and I'll go from there. 

Cool.

It's usually a trap offer. You enter $100, and they'll match that $100, but in increments based on the amount of games you enter and betting you do. It's probably some formula that makes it so you have to dump $1000 into their system before you see the whole match.

Never done online weekly Fantasy Football.  How does it work?  Does it help the site if members play?

SAR I

They are a paid advertiser but we don't get a cut of anything as far as signups go. We are promoting these leagues and this week especially is a pretty good deal since the prize money is set the way it is. Thanks.

Can I join in anytime or need to be in from week  1 -- since it;s supposed to be weekly

You can join any time. You don't have to play every week.  Although I haven't see what they are offering for week # 2 but I doubt the prize money will be as good.

Right now there are 13 people in.  14th and 15th place will both get $100.

It is a JetNation league, but it is open to everyone. We are the only ones promoting it I believe. Thanks.

Hope I win.  Been dying to try this site, little free action week 1 will be nice.

Do this one weekly and get in on some others. 

Yeah, probably last time I'm doing something like this again. I thought it was going to be a JN only thing but what can you do, at least it's just $10.

Yeah, I could care less about the $10 but now I'm getting bitched at by the 10 or so people I thought I was doing a favor by telling. One got home from Nigeria a week ago and thinks I'm one of the scammers he deals with daily.

Archived