Fan Duel League - Week 1 - Lots of Prize $$$

Maxman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am balling in fantasy right now with San Fran. Got Kaep as my QB and the SF defense. Not even out of the 1st qtr and Im up 30 points just on those two positions.

Im in the top 200 with Davis and Kaep going now. I still got Emanuel Saunders, Monte Ball and Victor Cruz so I should at least finish with something.

This thing went from 20 participants to over 300 overnight. Lol. Hmmm

Sons of bitches opened it to the public. I thought I was getting the best odds ever

Yeah, probably last time I'm doing something like this again. I thought it was going to be a JN only thing but what can you do, at least it's just $10.

In as BayshoreBob.

Looks like they opened it to the sharks.

Yeah.  Cool Exclusive.

Fan Dupe

Feels like a bait and switch. Private league opened up to everyone. 

Guys - I am sorry, they told me this was a private league. And that is how I advertised it. That isn't what happened, so I will be talking to them tomorrow. I am not happy that they did this. Really not happy, I will post an update once I have one.

Guys - I am sorry, they told me this was a private league. And that is how I advertised it. That isn't what happened, so I will be talking to them tomorrow. I am not happy that they did this. Really not happy, I will post an update once I have one.

Looks like they merged it into a $10,000 pool, except the highest the prize pot gets is still $1,000. Weird. 

Bastards!

Thanks for the heads up. When the league didn't require a special passcode I had a feeling this was going to happen. Appreciate the effort however it works out. 

No, worries. Its not your fault. I know from my history of gambling there's an angle if it sounds that good. Im sure it was in the fine print nobody reads but it shouldn't have said the minimum number of people was reached for it to go while it was private if they weren't comfortable and wanted to take it public. I'd rather do like a 20 man league of just people here. It was still fun to try, I'll probably just take whatever I win to a competitor since it rubbed me the wrong way.

No, worries. Its not your fault. I know from my history of gambling there's an angle if it sounds that good. Im sure it was in the fine print nobody reads but it shouldn't have said the minimum number of people was reached for it to go while it was private if they weren't comfortable and wanted to take it public. I'd rather do like a 20 man league of just people here. It was still fun to try, I'll probably just take whatever I win to a competitor since it rubbed me the wrong way.

I am with you. Definitely rubs me the wrong way as well.

I figured it wasn't going to be a bunch of people so I was guaranteed not to lose money. Oh well, it's just $10.

I'm just teasing, I know what you mean. I signed up because I thought I was a lock for top 25 finisher money.

Seemed too good to be true... because it was?

Archived