White out on Sunday

Maxman

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White t-shirts would have been the ideal giveaway today. Woody DUMB Johnson

meh then you have 70,000 people changing clothes inside the gates or putting them over what they are already wearing defeating the purpose of wearing white on a summer afternoon

typical jets luck it is a crisp low humidity day, the so cal raiders won't be cramping up at halftime, lol

I did hear the Jets chant once.  Sounded good.

White out??  Ehh..  not so good.  barely noticed it.  and again too many empty seats in 4th quarter.  But who am i to complain?  Im too cheap to attend games anymore.

The empty seats are in the Coaches Club and they are empty because those fans have the option to stand right behind the Jets bench.  Those seats are 'full'.

SAR I

The stadium sounded very quiet. Atleast thats how it sounded on TeeVee. Not much energy for a home opener.

The stadium sounded very good today, lots of noise on 3rd downs.

To show you how dominant the fans were today, all season ticket holders earned 600 bonus Jets Rewards Points for plays leading to delay of game penalties and time outs.  Huge.

SAR I

The empty seats are in the Coaches Club and they are empty because those fans have the option to stand right behind the Jets bench.  Those seats are 'full'.

SAR I

what about behind the endzone?? There were a lot of grey seats throughout the 4th quarter there.  WHole lower level looks like sh!t on TV.  Not sure how it was earlier in the game but in the 4th was when I noticed.

Archived