FOOTBALL IS BACK

Klecko73isGod

What is with your need to rain on the parade?

It's a sickness.

How much does your life suck that you can't allow others to be happy?

The bad breeding here in Mass should be considered an international crisis. Eyes too close together, weak bone structure, meek, orangey hair, incapable of wearing a baseball cap properly or without dollar signs or pot leaves on it, mouth breathing, incapable of speaking English... The list goes on

The fantasy can only last up until kick off but you enjoy it. :winking0001:

Why is it so important to you that the Jets are bad?

Let's examine that for a second, shall we? Why is it that you can't, as a football fan, simply share in our joy that football season is upon us without feeling the need to take a dump on our heads?

I hate the Patriots, I mean I ******* HATE the Patriots and I do derive joy from their losses and I think the vast majority of Boston sports fans are whiny dipsh*ts with short memories and a stunning lack of self-awareness. But I don't feel the need to stalk them on the internet to make myself feel superior. And neither do the vast majority of them. 

This is an individual trait that lies within you, shasta, intolerable internet douchebag - the poster child for internet tough guys everywhere. 

Do me a favor. The next time you feel the need to sh*t on a Jets fan who is simply expressing their natural excitement at seeing their team play after a long offseason, stop, take deep breath and look in the mirror and ask yourself why you feel the need to do it. Then give yourself a hug. I bet it'll make you feel better than being a jerk. 

Oh, and: 

012512-nfl-tom-brady-scouting-pic-inside

Why is it so important to you that the Jets are bad?

Let's examine that for a second, shall we? Why is it that you can't, as a football fan, simply share in our joy that football season is upon us without feeling the need to take a dump on our heads?

I hate the Patriots, I mean I ******* HATE the Patriots and I do derive joy from their losses and I think the vast majority of Boston sports fans are whiny dipsh*ts with short memories and a stunning lack of self-awareness. But I don't feel the need to stalk them on the internet to make myself feel superior. And neither do the vast majority of them. 

This is an individual trait that lies within you, shasta, intolerable internet douchebag - the poster child for internet tough guys everywhere. 

Do me a favor. The next time you feel the need to sh*t on a Jets fan who is simply expressing their natural excitement at seeing their team play after a long offseason, stop, take deep breath and look in the mirror and ask yourself why you feel the need to do it. Then give yourself a hug. I bet it'll make you feel better than being a jerk. 

Oh, and: 

012512-nfl-tom-brady-scouting-pic-inside

I have no problems with Jet fans being excited for the season and have no problem carrying on real football conversations and have. You do not fall into that class, and from the moment I posted here you attacked me for being a Pats fan. No problem, I can be a troll to you and those like you here and carry on real football conversations with those here that are capable.  

I have no problems with Jet fans being excited for the season and have no problem carrying on real football conversations and have. You do not fall into that class, and from the moment I posted here you attacked me for being a Pats fan. No problem, I can be a troll to you and those like you here and carry on real football conversations with those here that are capable.  

Oh here we go. 

Show me when you posted here simply to talk football without making obnoxious comments about how stupid we all are for being Jets fans. You've never simply come here to talk football. Remember that lack of self-awareness I mentioned earlier? Gimme a ****in' break, will ya please?

I am very friendly with Gainzo. PFSIKH is one of my favorite posters to debate with. I absolutely love Garb. I don't attack them for being Pats fans because they don't attack me for being a Jets fan.

And I have never once attacked you for being a Pats fan. I attack you for being an obnoxious a$$hole - HUGE difference. I think you need to learn it. 

Oh here we go. 

Show me when you posted here simply to talk football without making obnoxious comments about how stupid we all are for being Jets fans. You've never simply come here to talk football. Remember that lack of self-awareness I mentioned earlier? Gimme a ****in' break, will ya please?

I am very friendly with Gainzo. PFSIKH is one of my favorite posters to debate with. I absolutely love Garb. I don't attack them for being Pats fans because they don't attack me for being a Jets fan.

And I have never once attacked you for being a Pats fan. I attack you for being an obnoxious a$$hole - HUGE difference. I think you need to learn it. 

No, not all Jets fans, but definitely you, and there are more than a few of your fellow Jets fans the feel the same way about you. So once again if you don't like what I post don't respond, it's not rocket science.

No, not all Jets fans, but definitely you, and there are more than a few of your fellow Jets fans the feel the same way about you. So once again if you don't like what I post don't respond, it's not rocket science.

I take great solace in the fact that the vast majority of people who think I am an a$$hole, are in fact assholes themselves. 

The difference is, I don't get all butthurt and whine about it when someone calls me on my bullsh*t. I also don't take my self seriously and can laugh at myself. And if want to dispute that, fine. But the reality is that there is evidence all over JN and JI. - Go look at the rib thread if you don't believe me. 

I take great solace in the fact that the vast majority of people who think I am an a$$hole, are in fact assholes themselves. 

The difference is, I don't get all butthurt and whine about it when someone calls me on my bullsh*t. I also don't take my self seriously and can laugh at myself. And if want to dispute that, fine. But the reality is that there is evidence all over JN and JI. - Go look at the rib thread if you don't believe me. 

For once we agree, there is evidence all over, and I take great solace in knowing that you are the only Jets board Mod in history that was banned by his fellow Jet fans. Think about that for a second, of all the so called trolls on that board, Pats fans, Fin fans, and the like, your fellow Jet fans decided their board would be better off if they banned you. :rl: AND You were a Mod!!! :rl:  That's who you are, so don't try and pull the "I just want to talk football crap", your idea of talking football is waiving you pom poms and attacking anyone who dares to voice an opposing view.

For once we agree, there is evidence all over, and I take great solace in knowing that you are the only Jets board Mod in history that was banned by his fellow Jet fans. Think about that for a second, of all the so called trolls on that board, Pats fans, Fin fans, and the like, your fellow Jet fans decided their board would be better off if they banned you. :rl: AND You were a Mod!!! :rl:  That's who you are, so don't try and pull the "I just want to talk football crap", your idea of talking football is waiving you pom poms and attacking anyone who dares to voice an opposing view.

:face:

I give up. 

This is like debating with this guy:

lobotomy.jpg

And just because I enjoy proving you wrong. If you want to know why I left JI - read up moron: 

Archived