Who will Pryor knock the f&*k out first?

freestater

lol. somebody had to do it, and you thought.... why not me?

In all seriousness, I think he's a smart player but he's a big hitter, no doubt about it.  It was very concerning when he went out with a concussion during what, his 2nd day of practice?  Granted, it was on special teams and in a practice, and I haven't seen or heard anything else about him having a history of injuries or penalties related to head-hunting in college, etc. but it does bear watching.  I'm sure he's getting coached correctly and his preseason play looks like he's all over the place and hitting, but we just have to wait and see.  Eric Smith, a far less talented player, started to get a somewhat deserving reputation for illegal hits.  Injuries and penalties are the concern, but again, I'm sure he's been coached on how to handle passes coming across the middle....and I can't wait to see it!

In all seriousness, I think he's a smart player but he's a big hitter, no doubt about it.  It was very concerning when he went out with a concussion during what, his 2nd day of practice?  Granted, it was on special teams and in a practice, and I haven't seen or heard anything else about him having a history of injuries or penalties related to head-hunting in college, etc. but it does bear watching.  I'm sure he's getting coached correctly and his preseason play looks like he's all over the place and hitting, but we just have to wait and see.  Eric Smith, a far less talented player, started to get a somewhat deserving reputation for illegal hits.  Injuries and penalties are the concern, but again, I'm sure he's been coached on how to handle passed coming across the middle....and I can't wait to see it!

I guess he hurt it on a ST play? In practice? AT least I think he did. Keep him off STs where the hits come from all directions. I watched him pre season---he does not seem to throw his head in there. He hits more with the shoulder. So maybe there is hope. I saw him saw a few guys in half pre season and they were good body hits where he used the shoulder.

I love the way this kid hits. Old school slobber-knockers. I say Carr is going to get blasted on a safety red-dog!

Himself . let's see how he does bringing down Maurice Jones Drew, Darren McFadden and Latavius Murray . will this be Calvin Pryor http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Photo+of+road+kill&fr=ipad or the old beetle Bailey cartoons when Sarge would pummel him.

I would like to see Pryor take off MJD's gary coleman head along the sideline and then while still holding his head in his teeth crash into Rex's big flabby FUPA belly from losing weight too fast and then it pops out and gets belly fungus on all the other raiders and then they get clamidia.

I spelled clamidia wrong. I'm not googling it at work. GFY

I would like to see Pryor take off MJD's gary coleman head along the sideline and then while still holding his head in his teeth crash into Rex's big flabby FUPA belly from losing weight too fast and then it pops out and gets belly fungus on all the other raiders and then they get clamidia.

POTW.. screw it POTM

Based on the depraved sh*t you already probably google at work they'd probably be surprised if you didn't google some sort of std.

Rex is gonna send Pryor on some safety blitzes in the opener, I cannot wait for this. He looked so fast in pre season on the safety blitz; I want to see him get a good, clean, monster hit on Carr that he doesn't see coming.

Why in the h%LL would he do that? Honestly with as bad as the Jets secondary is he's going to need every semi able coverage guy in the back there. He's going to need Pryor to help those CB's in coverage not leaving them exposed.  

In all seriousness, I think he's a smart player but he's a big hitter, no doubt about it.  It was very concerning when he went out with a concussion during what, his 2nd day of practice?  Granted, it was on special teams and in a practice, and I haven't seen or heard anything else about him having a history of injuries or penalties related to head-hunting in college, etc. but it does bear watching.  I'm sure he's getting coached correctly and his preseason play looks like he's all over the place and hitting, but we just have to wait and see.  Eric Smith, a far less talented player, started to get a somewhat deserving reputation for illegal hits.  Injuries and penalties are the concern, but again, I'm sure he's been coached on how to handle passes coming across the middle....and I can't wait to see it!

On,y saving grace is he was blindsided in practice, he didn't deliver the blow that caused the concussion. From what we've seen in games he goes hard but shoulder first.

• 1 month later...

Archived