Packers at Seahawks (merged)

JoeC36

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha-ha can't tackle

He fits right in with the overrated Packers defense. If Hawk and Matthews didn't have lovely blond hair this statistically-crappy defense would be laughed at. 

Always love the insights from the halftime sideline reporter. Has any coach told such a lady anything of value? 

Can't wait to see Ivory, Powell, and CJ have a crack at this Packers front, it'll get eviscerated.

Fully expect they could run over this defense. But can the Jets score enough? With the jets' corners, that will be as much of a contrast of style as there could be.

Everyone is penciling in a Packers W in week 2 and many are picking them for the SB, but am I the only one that thinks that they as a team are overrated? You lose two of Rodgers best weapons in Jones and Finley, you now rely on Nelson, Cobb, and Lacey for the bulk of your production outside of Rodgers himself. Throw in the fact that BJ is out for the season, they are starting a 5th round rookie at center, and I don't see a team going to the SB and I do see a team we are capable of beating in week 2.

Everyone is penciling in a Packers W in week 2 and many are picking them for the SB, but am I the only one that thinks that they as a team are overrated? You lose two of Rodgers best weapons in Jones and Finley, you now rely on Nelson, Cobb, and Lacey for the bulk of your production outside of Rodgers himself. Throw in the fact that BJ is out for the season, they are starting a 5th round rookie at center, and I don't see a team going to the SB and I do see a team we are capable of beating in week 2.

im not saying I totally disagree with you but they are hanging in there with a great team in an impossible place to play...week 2 is still going to be a bad spot for us I think

Archived