Can the Packers really go 0-2 to start the season?

Villain The Foe

As Jet fans we certainly hope. It looks like the Packers are about to go 0-1. Not saying it adds pressure, but the Jets really need to win that Raiders game because week 2 the Pack will certainly be looking to bounce back, and starting 0-2 for the Jets could certainly spell disastrous. 

I have to admit though, I'm looking forward to the season because if the jets are expecting to get into the playoffs and make a real run then the games that we play from weeks 2-7 we need to compete and win more than lose. This will certainly work out going into the second half and I expect a nice winning streak heading into the end of the reg season. Nonetheless, could this loss mean bad news for us or can we really start the season 2-0 and help the best QB in the league to a nice 0-2 start? 

The Packers look bad, but then again the Broncos and Manning looked bad against the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.   The Seahawks were the best team in the NFL last year,  are supposed to be great again this year, and are playing at home.   You know,  Seattle is a team who hardly ever loses at home and usually dominate teams at home.    

The Jets should have a shot because the Packers are just Rodgers and a bunch of scrubs.  They proved that last season when he was out.  But assuming the Jets should have an easy time in Green Bay is a bit absurd.    Especially considering they jets went 2-6 on the road last year and have stunk the last 3 seasons on the road.   Something like 7-17 over 3 seasons.    

Rex will have to adjust, double team one of them if you have to, force Rodgers to only throw to one of them.

Hopefully we can pressure Rodgers.  They better take some notes from tonight's game.  

I def agree with the pressure. Double teaming one of their WR's will only mean that the other WR will have 150 yards and 3 TD's. We need Babin and Coples to set the tone for real. 

I def agree with the pressure. Double teaming one of their WR's will only mean that the other WR will have 150 yards and 3 TD's. We need Babin and Coples to set the tone for real. 

If Lacey is out with a concussion that's pretty big as well…looking too far ahead though, let's get through week 1 lol.

As Jet fans we certainly hope. It looks like the Packers are about to go 0-1. Not saying it adds pressure, but the Jets really need to win that Raiders game because week 2 the Pack will certainly be looking to bounce back, and starting 0-2 for the Jets could certainly spell disastrous. 

I have to admit though, I'm looking forward to the season because if the jets are expecting to get into the playoffs and make a real run then the games that we play from weeks 2-7 we need to compete and win more than lose. This will certainly work out going into the second half and I expect a nice winning streak heading into the end of the reg season. Nonetheless, could this loss mean bad news for us or can we really start the season 2-0 and help the best QB in the league to a nice 0-2 start? 

I am so big on this, I always hope for teams to win right before the Jets play them.  But so be it....the Jets need to start 2 and 0, so I guess that is 0 and 2 for the Packers.

The Pack and the Hawks don't look all that scary to me. My friends were quick to point out I was crazy and that the Hawks made our Jets look like doodoo. I beg to differ. Anyway, the only good thing about the Pack is Clay Matthews. Their secondary is laughable. I wanted Ha Ha, but he looks lost out there. No D Line. They can't stop our run. Their offense looks mediocre at best. Jordy Nelson, he looked like Stephen Hill out there. He let the ball sail through his hands. I feel bad for the Discount Double Check guy. Week two, they get dominated. 

I cant even think of the Pack yet, hopefully we destroy the Raiders first. 

Fun fact... Window's version of Siri, called Cortana.. successfully predicted all but one match in the eliminations of the World Cup. That same software predicts we have something like a 65% chance of beating the Raiders. Consider it done.

Kam Chancellor is a beast dude. 

Seriously. How the hell is that dude a safety? Scary Mofo. Did you see when he tried to tackle Lacy? He was squared up, and he met Lacy at the line of scrimmage, and Lacy stood him up, and waltzed around him. I think thats the first time thats happened to Kam.

To me the Packers are this year's version of the Falcons. Very talented skill players but terrible offensive and defensive lines. Kyle Wilson on Cobb scares the sh*t out of me but other than that I think we can match up well against them, especially if their oline is hurt even more with Bulaga going down. But lets get this win on Sunday first and then look at the Packers

Archived