Very nice job breaking down Carr 7 important throws versus Seattle

Raideraholic

I seriously don't know how you could have watched the GB-SEA yesterday and came up with the conclusion that the Seahawks were giving even a quarter of their maximum effort against you guys that final game.  That fact ALONE discredits most of this piece.  If Carr throws off of his back foot as much as this article says and shows he does, he is going to set a rookie record for INT's.  He won't get away with that when the real games start.  These were my concerns with him coming out of college.  The biggest flaw that doomed his brother, might be his own undoing.  He feels phantom pressure and when he feels it he turns into a completely different quarterback.  Difference is, his brother had the excuse of having his brain smashed into the turf a million times his rookie year.

I have to say, I normally don't let the nonsensical stuff you usually say bother me too much but the posting of this article on a Jets message board like you almost expect us to be excited to read it and your arrogance regarding any prediction that doesn't involve Carr ripping us to shreds on Sunday has me a little ticked off.  Im not going to sit here and pretend that week 1 is a given win, because it most certainly isn't...but those of us who know you by your other name (Raider9175) have not forgotten your claims of Jamarcus Russell finally having the light go off up until he was cut, or the raiders finishing better than the Jets, or any of your other little "bets" back at JI, where you did most of this, that were NEVER true.  With a resume like that and no realistic expectations, why should anyone take anything else you say seriously??? 

You can do this exercise with any QB. Carr threw some great passes that game and also threw sh*tty ones. The only thing to take from his performance against the Seahawks is that Carr is streaky as fck and if he gets off to a good start against our trash corners, it could be a long day.

You can do this exercise with any QB. Carr threw some great passes that game and also threw sh*tty ones. The only thing to take from his performance against the Seahawks is that Carr is streaky as fck and if he gets off to a good start against our trash corners, it could be a long day.

Sanchez is a perfect example. Edit the reel enough and you'd never know he's a disgusting, scared QB.

The great thing about you is you will be gone in a couple of days.   The terrible thing is you are as dumb as a stick and those couple of days will seem like a lifetime for anyone paying attention to you.

If this truly is 90210 ( a former JI troll) he'll stick around like peanut butter on the roof of your mouth...

This guy reminds me of a kid I grew up with. Always talking sh*t. Running his mouth. You'd beat his ass and he'd call you a pussy while laying on the ground with his eye swelled shut. He was just too stupid to shut his mouth. Eventually everyone stopped bothering the beat his ass and just ignored him.

I seriously don't know how you could have watched the GB-SEA yesterday and came up with the conclusion that the Seahawks were giving even a quarter of their maximum effort against you guys that final game.

I'd like to agree with you, but haven't you heard a bunch of former NFL players talk about how it's impossible to go at half speed in an NFL game because it will get you hurt?

I'd like to agree with you, but haven't you heard a bunch of former NFL players talk about how it's impossible to go at half speed in an NFL game because it will get you hurt?

Starters vs scrubs, game planning vs vanilla D etc spell half speed.

They didn't play their starters for 3 quarters in the 4th preseason game

You're right, my bad. I don't know why everyone made such a big fuss out of this if the starters weren't in there most of the time. (Though he did have at least 1 scoring drive against the starters, that much I'm sure about.)

Seahawks had their starting defense in there for 3 quarters, I believe.

The gameplanning you're right about.

Thats's not accurate . They had 9 out of 11 starters on the first drive. second drive took some more out but still had a good deal of them in there. They were pretty much gone after that.

Archived